Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:25 PM   #16
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon
I'm sooooooooooo tired and it seems reading a week worth of posts is impossible, so I think I'll try to update myself with Dina news tomorrow and go to bed now
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:25 PM   #17
country flag Vanity Bonfire

Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
I have the flu and I'm miserable because I hate being sick. Other than that I'm fine. How are you?
Oh no! Getter better soon, hon! God, my housemate has been so ill recently, so I've had to look after him.
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:44 PM   #18
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon
I'm sooooooooooo tired and it seems reading a week worth of posts is impossible, so I think I'll try to update myself with Dina news tomorrow and go to bed now
Thanks Cami

We do get a bit chatty on here. So there's always tons of things to catch up on.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:48 PM   #19
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lush View Post
Oh no! Getter better soon, hon! God, my housemate has been so ill recently, so I've had to look after him.
Thanks. I hope that your housemate gets better soon.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:49 PM   #20
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
I have the flu and I'm miserable because I hate being sick. Other than that I'm fine. How are you?
Get well soon I am just almost healthy again - I can breathe and I'm so glad about it

Last edited by Nina. : Oct 8th, 2009 at 07:58 PM.
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:56 PM   #21
country flag ad-out

ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light

Love your "tongue" pics Пепи!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 12:34 AM   #22
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Hello ladies New thread!
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:02 AM   #23
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Hello Cara
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:06 AM   #24
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Cami! Hello!

How are you? I'm glad that Sveta's through to the SFs.
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:08 AM   #25
country flag camilia

I'm fine thanks, how are you?
Yah, that's real good news
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:15 AM   #26
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

I'm well thanks
What have you been up to? I'm just watching a scoreboard and browsing the internet.
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:24 AM   #27
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Hi Cami and Cara!
I'm expecting Marat's match I love Rafa,but Marat is Dina's broI have to support Hippo

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:28 AM   #28
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Evening Trcy

Marat is on soon, but Nole just couldn't finish it out in 2
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:41 AM   #29
country flag camilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraleede View Post
I'm well thanks
What have you been up to? I'm just watching a scoreboard and browsing the internet.
I'm watching Nando V Nole on a stream and the other match on TV while doing some catching up in the news and articles thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy^^Dina View Post
Hi Cami and Cara!
I'm expecting Marat's match I love Rafa,but Marat is Dina's broI have to support Hippo
Hi Tracy, how have you been?
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 07:02 AM   #30
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Nole won finally!It's afternoon here.I haven't eaten anything I'm too lazy

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote