Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2008, 03:44 PM   #1
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

welcome to the best chat thread ever!
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:10 PM   #2
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Sorry for the late opening I suck

old thread : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=385696

enjoy
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #3
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

New thread

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:16 PM   #4
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Thanks Jovana

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #5
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Oh no Amelie Don't retire you too

Quote:
Frenchwoman AmÚlie Mauresmo has announced today on her official website that she had withdrawn from Tokyo, Beijing, Linz & Luxembourg because she "did not want to fly accross the world and play again anymore this year". She added that she "did not want to rush to take any kind of decision", but that the "word "retirement" is coming more and more often to her mind", said the player who won her last title at home, Paris Indoors Gaz de France Suez, in 2009.

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #6
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Oh no Amelie Don't retire you too
No Momo don't go
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:38 PM   #7
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Marat v. Rafa is at 7 pm Beijing time. Which means that it's at 7 am my time

from Marat's presser

Quote:
"I have nothing to lose," he said. "Nadal is going to be the favorite. I have no pressure at all to defend any points or anything. I'm just going to play my game, go for it, be aggressive and then we'll see. It's going to be my biggest match in a long time, so I'm pretty excited."
I really hope that they both play well since I love them both.
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #8
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Momo, don't go!!!!!!!!!
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:42 PM   #9
country flag vanúss

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
Marat v. Rafa is at 7 pm Beijing time. Which means that it's at 7 am my time

from Marat's presser

I really hope that they both play well since I love them both.
I really hope so too ! I have a good feeling for Marat ! I adore Rafa but Marat is Marat

It's awesome though that they get to play each other a second time before Marat retire ! It's a shame that we never got much Marat/Rafa matches !

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #10
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Hi people
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #11
country flag vanúss

Heyyy Cami !
How are you ?

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:01 PM   #12
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

I'm so tired but fine, how are you Vanessa?
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:08 PM   #13
country flag makini

Hey Cami
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:11 PM   #14
country flag camilia

Hi Makini, how are you?
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #15
country flag makini

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Hi Makini, how are you?
I have the flu and I'm miserable because I hate being sick. Other than that I'm fine. How are you?