>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2009, 01:40 PM   #766
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruisantos View Post
Michelle is in the Beijing and Luxembourg lists
cool
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2009, 11:01 PM   #767
country flag Feliciano

Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice

Tenis Dünyası

Blog Michellemania: http://michellelarcherdebrito.blogs.sapo.pt
Feliciano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 04:43 PM   #768
country flag Feliciano

Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice

China Open 2009
2 Sep.
Q1
Court 1 starting at 11:00AM
1.Shengnan Sun(CHN) vs Michelle Larcher de Brito(POR)

Old Oct 1st, 2009, 11:28 PM   #769
country flag Feliciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
China Open 2009
2 Sep.
Q1
Court 1 starting at 11:00AM
1.Shengnan Sun(CHN) vs Michelle Larcher de Brito(POR)
2Oct.

Sorry

Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:01 AM   #770
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Michelle lost 6-1, 7-6(5). Next tournament Luxembourg.
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 01:13 PM   #771
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future

Michelle

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 08:47 PM   #772

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo2004 View Post
Michelle lost 6-1, 7-6(5). Next tournament Luxembourg.
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:25 PM   #773
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

She's definitely stalling.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:35 PM   #774
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Michelle suffered from food poison during the match.
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #775
country flag hugo2004

Vote for Michelle for the best female athlete of the year in the site bellow:

http://galacdp.sapo.pt/categorias.ph...etafemininoano
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 01:35 PM   #776
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future

Voted
Hope she can get better soon! Forca Michelle!

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 05:25 PM   #777

also voted
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 07:02 PM   #778
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Votado voted
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #779
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle is also on the lists to Poitiers and Ortisei...Both 100k+h both in the same week. Finally she decided to play some challengers...It's a pitty that they are so strong...She's in the Qualies in both but half of the players are in both lists so i expect her to get to the MD of atleast one...

Does anyone know how many tournaments does she have left and will she play any more after playing Poitiers/Ortisei?

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM   #780
country flag hugo2004

After Luxemburg she has 4 more tournamnents left. I think she will play 2 before the Australian Open in January. So i think she will play two itfs until the end of the year.