Gossip Girl Season 6 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #16
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gossip Girl Season 3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2009, 05:59 PM   #17
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Second episode is way way better indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max565 View Post
Second episode is SO much better. Seeing Queen B Blair's regime being undermined and fall was so great to see! :P

Serena bores me.
The new Dan annoys me
Chace Crawford needs more airtime... Can you really call what Nate is going through a 'storyline'?
Georgina is such an intriguing enigma.
I LOVE Dorota.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
I think i'm the only one here who likes Serena. Well not so much lately, I haven't liked her much in the past episodes. Nate is soooooooooo boring. I find Chuck/Blair to be a bit dull but I liked the Blair/Georgina scenes in the last episode.
I'm sure their sweet relationship won't last for a long. There's gotta be some drama again and soon.
I liked new Georgina too. Well, not that new
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 06:32 PM   #18
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

I love Georgina.

I hated the first episode but the second one is nice. I can't wait for the third, it comes out today?

Too bad they tanked in the ratings, let's hope Hilary Duff can attract the viewers.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 11:31 AM   #19
country flag Ysabella

Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light

Gossip Girl! just finished the seconds season last night (yeah, i know i know im too late) but better late than never right? i am so looking forward to season 3! i got my survivor though to catch up and amazing race and america's next top model. gosh so much to do so little time.

VIVA LA VIDA!
Ysabella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #20
country flag Ysabella

Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light

gotta say at first i was a serena fan, but then again i change, people change, im into BLAIR + CHUCK love affair!

VIVA LA VIDA!
Ysabella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #21
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone saw the third episode yet? I didn't like it so much.

So far the second episode is probably the best one this season.
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 12:35 PM   #22
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

I liked the bidding session

Other than that, it was kinda meh.
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:06 PM   #23
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

Season's been a lil flat thus far, but it just started, it should get better soon enough. We just have to get used to the change of scenery, with them being in college and stuff.

I'm waiting for Episode 6 where Blair forces Chuck to kiss the gay freshman speech director, cause she wants to get the spot as speaker.

Apparently there will be some lasting things coming from that, perhaps Chuck going Bisexual?

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:31 PM   #24
country flag M-K

M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of

Yeah the third episode really disappointed me as well.. Too blah.. And that guy Scott is sooooooo boring! And I couldnt believe he didnt tell Rofus? the truth about being his son.. Geeez.. And god Im so sick and tired of Vanessa and Georgina!!

Chuck and Blair are hilarious though.. Loved Chuck's line when Blair had just taken his shoes..

Really like Carter too with Serena..
M-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 12:15 AM   #25
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

Well I think that will be the last we see of Georgina and Scott for a while as they went to Boston, but now we get to see plenty of Hilary Duff!

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #26
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

the first two were okay, but the third episode wasnt that special :/

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #27
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{X}~tianuccio View Post
Apparently there will be some lasting things coming from that, perhaps Chuck going Bisexual?
Chuck is bisexual, so is Dan, well at least in the book series.
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 06:05 AM   #28
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Tyra
Sure as hell can't act.
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 06:15 AM   #29
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

I hate how they started all the serious drama so early in the season.
The first few episodes should be about fun and only fun,
and then start the juicy drama later...
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 07:08 AM   #30
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

So there should be absolutely no major plot points explored in the first several episodes of a season? Really?
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote