BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:23 PM   #61
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico_E View Post
What?

what is she doing a) telling her personal business to all like some classless whore proud of her conquests - imagine if this was an ATP player telling these stories about women

and b) she hardly sounds like the model pro who is 100% focussed and dedicated to being the best she can be, more into her sex stories than giving us info about her training and sacrificing to win GS's and do better, guess thats why she's just a slamless, soon to be forgotten, journeywoman pro with not alot of achievments to show for her career.
The show "Le Iene" (basically every show of Berlsuconi's Mediaset...) is all about sex, so she just replied to what she was asked...

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:24 PM   #62
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
Wow... That is really promising.
I thought you'd be upset to see Tati has some competition. I bet Flavia doesn't even drive a tacky Polo either.

Now I have to mention the bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #63
country flag tennislover

tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute

How about the rumors about Barbara Schett?

Martina Navratilova

Most career titles (singles+doubles):Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles titles: Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles and doubles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship singles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship doubles titles: Navratilova
tennislover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #64
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
The show "Le Iene" (basically every show of Berlsuconi's Mediaset...) is all about sex, so she just replied to what she was asked...
it's not like Rai shows are classy
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #65
country flag Nico_E

Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
poor old yannick Noah
she sounds like she thinks she's all that

i'm sure plenty of men wouldnt even look at her twice, Yannick and me included.
Nico_E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #66
country flag tennislover

tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post

Martina Navratilova

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #67
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What?

what is she doing a) telling her personal business to all like some classless whore proud of her conquests - imagine if this was an ATP player telling these stories about women
So what? Men have been doing that for ages and hardly anyone ever complained. Did she say something degrading about any ATP player? I don't think so.
Quote:
and b) she hardly sounds like the model pro who is 100% focussed and dedicated to being the best she can be, more into her sex stories than giving us info about her training and sacrificing to win GS's and do better, guess thats why she's just a slamless, soon to be forgotten, journeywoman pro with not alot of achievments to show for her career.
Why does anyone have to sound like a model pro?
It's their prerogative.
I won't even go into "slamless", "not alot of achievements" nonsense.
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #68
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennislover View Post
How about the rumors about Barbara Schett?
qui mi cade il prof ovviamente ahhhhhhh ok potevo evitare
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #69
country flag tennislover

Quote:
she sounds like she thinks she's all that

i'm sure plenty of men wouldnt even look at her twice, Yannick and me included.
definetely you don't find her nice

Martina Navratilova

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #70
country flag LoveMeansZero

LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of

I think she knew exactly how much she was showing in this pic!

Maybe Marat was there?

For the handful of people who don't get my pseudonym: It's a pun on the meaning of love in tennis, as in love - forty which means 0 - 40. Otherwise, love means a lot to me.

Last edited by LoveMeansZero : Sep 28th, 2009 at 09:40 PM.
LoveMeansZero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #71
country flag tennislover

Quote:
qui mi cade il prof ovviamente ahhhhhhh ok potevo evitare
io sono un dilettante dell'inglese :P

Martina Navratilova

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #72
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennislover View Post
io sono un dilettante dell'inglese :P
non hai capito la mia battutaccia meglio cosi'
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #73
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a bit better though, they try to be a bit more sober And I mostly watch(ed) Rai 3
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #74
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepInDaBigCITY View Post
The gal seems a bit perverted to me...

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:41 PM   #75
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
a bit better though, they try to be a bit more sober And I mostly watch(ed) Rai 3
the worst channel ever with rete4
one point for them is only because they show un posto al sole