<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2009, 12:42 PM   #1501
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

She won't play at Tokyo...
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #1502
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe because of the fact that Slava is still playing in Tashkent...

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 10:07 PM   #1503
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
She won't play at Tokyo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Maybe because of the fact that Slava is still playing in Tashkent...
Wouldnt be logical to play doubles at least for both of them?

So what will Ipek do - Hanging around in Japan?
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 06:59 AM   #1504
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She is back home

Old Sep 27th, 2009, 12:54 AM   #1505
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is back home
Yeah,I was bit confused about where she played this week.

Uzbekistan to Turkey then back to China and Japan seems ok.
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 12:55 AM   #1506
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
Wouldnt be logical to play doubles at least for both of them?
Saw that doubles cut was ranking of #66 combined,so they had no chance to play anyway.
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:34 AM   #1507
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

They play against 5th seed Hsieh and Peng Good luck girls!

Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 01:38 PM   #1508
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:
They play against 5th seed Hsieh and Peng Good luck girls!
good luck...
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 06:04 PM   #1509
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

(5) Hsieh/Peng (TPE/CHN) d. Senoglu/Shvedova (TUR/KAZ) 62 62

Old Oct 11th, 2009, 07:56 AM   #1510
country flag hakush...

Japan Open

CHAN, Chin-Wei/HWANG, I-Hsuan vs. (3)SENOGLU, Ipek/SHVEDOVA, Yaroslava

good luck and please win !!!
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 09:17 AM   #1511
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Good luck girls!

Old Oct 12th, 2009, 12:23 PM   #1512
country flag hakush...

visit her new website
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 05:13 PM   #1513
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Yes, it's a beautiful one

Old Oct 13th, 2009, 10:40 AM   #1514
country flag Frozenn

Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
Japan Open

CHAN, Chin-Wei/HWANG, I-Hsuan vs. (3)SENOGLU, Ipek/SHVEDOVA, Yaroslava

good luck and please win !!!

They won 6-1 6-4.
Frozenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 02:45 PM   #1515
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Great