2009-2010 recruiting - "speculation only" - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2009, 08:41 PM   #76
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2009-2010 recruiting - "speculation only"

Thoughts on Bisharat

The whole UCI-Bisharat thing has gotten me thinking...If you graduate early, how do you graduate on time..

Bisharat will be a HUGE advantage for UCI IMO...I have never heard of Barry, I thought Fiocca would totally have gone to a top school, she has all that international experience. Bisharat and Fiocca traveled to Israel and Egypt and played some tournaments. April gave Julia Glushko a big test losing 64 64. There were pics on some tournament sites of the 2 of them but I cant find it.

I just found some videos of Bisharat today. For those interested in April's game here is some YouTube videos from Carson...I cant find any of Fiocca...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIoJ...om=PL&index=27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBlC5...CE090&index=26

I take that comment about her fitness back...she clearly moves well (being a 5 star and winning matches on ITFs) Im friends with Mills and she said Bisharat played amazing and made like no errors and went up 4-0 in a blink of an eye...clearly Carson was where coaches saw potential in Bisharat

Wish I knew more info on Fiocca...she was top 150 on tennis recruit (as Xan Riley and other young USA girls traveling)

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2009, 10:45 PM   #77
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
Gouci.... ... you find everything

Where did you pull those Santa Clara to Cal Poly moves.... PROPS my friend.... you have more sources than ESPN
Nice to see someone appreciating my work.
But I can't reveal how I do it because I consider it one of my handful of trade secrets.

What is going on at Santa Clara?
Half of last year's starting line-up, #3, #5 & #6 singles, have disappeared from the program.

At first I wondered why the Cal Poly coach would take in 2 star Courtney Hull. But looking at her record last season Hull defeated both Steffi Wong and Shannon Brady of Cal Poly. That must have left a good impression of Hull on the Cal Poly coach.

My impression was Jocelyn Davis is just as good or even better than Ashley Pane and Courtney Hull. So why bring in 2 transfers on the same level as Davis instead of giving the walk-on Davis a scholarship? That leads me to wonder if Davis will be at Cal Poly this season or if she has transferred somewhere else to accept a scholarship.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 01:17 AM   #78
country flag USTennisfan

USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light USTennisfan is a glorious beacon of light

Speaking of Bisharat, she beat Asia Muhammad today at the 75K in New Mexico 7-6(4), 6-5 Ret. She must have some kind of game to take Asia regardless of the late retirement.
USTennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 01:16 PM   #79
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by USTennisfan View Post
Speaking of Bisharat, she beat Asia Muhammad today at the 75K in New Mexico 7-6(4), 6-5 Ret. She must have some kind of game to take Asia regardless of the late retirement.
Bisharat defeated Muhammad who was the #1 seed in qualifying and has a current WTA ranking of #390.

Bisharat UCI's new #1 singles?

So who does Bisharat play next?
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 07:45 PM   #80
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

Or maybe she gets bigger eyes.. or decides to delay her start to finish the spring and summer to start next fall.... see if a bigger dog will come hunting?

Just a thought... both Hoffpauir and Colffer successfully delayed as long as possible to then get 'bigger' offers than they were receiving at first.

Last edited by form : Sep 22nd, 2009 at 07:55 PM.
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 08:30 PM   #81
country flag gouci

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
Or maybe she gets bigger eyes.. or decides to delay her start to finish the spring and summer to start next fall.... see if a bigger dog will come hunting?
Form if you wish it then it won't happen. You're not that lucky!

Actually Bisharat starting in the Spring was just MY assumption because she wasn't entered in the Riviera. According to a source Bisharat is already registered at UCI. Bisharat may begin playing this fall the opposite of what you were wishing for.
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 11:49 PM   #82
country flag form

Wow, graduated a year early or was she originally a 2009 grad?

I'd have to say UCI should win the league.

Last edited by form : Sep 23rd, 2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #83
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

So Noelle Hickey told me she wasnt academically happy...She said if you have your major then its great (shes switching majots at UCLA). She is starting at UCLA in January and is back home taking classes to improve her GPA. I think its a great decision for her. She loved the tennis program at Tech but the academics didnt click with her so UCLA should be a great fit for her.

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 02:00 AM   #84
country flag form

UCLA's got 8...how is she 9 on ride?