>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:21 AM   #751
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 12:46 PM   #752
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

normal start from Michelle.

Thanks 4 winning this
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 11:05 PM   #753
country flag jusluvinjrtennis

jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruisantos View Post
I Think she still is connected with IMG She'll stay train at Bolletieri's too...Atleast i think i read that...
Oh ok, thanks! That makes sense.
jusluvinjrtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 01:46 AM   #754
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Yes she is still connected with with IMG. But she rarely goes to the Nicki Bollettieri Academy. As for the game yesterday i saw it and it was one of those games that only depended the way Michelle played to win or loose. Because she played bad in the first set, but she woke up in the middle of the second set and didn't give any chance to her oponnent, impressive groundstrokes and superior intensity. There is some photos bellow.

http://www.matchpointportugal.com/photo
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 09:31 AM   #755
country flag NickNack

NickNack is an unknown quantity at this point

First on court 13 vs. Na Li later today, now that should should be streaming somewhere right...?
NickNack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 11:27 AM   #756
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNack View Post
First on court 13 vs. Na Li later today, now that should should be streaming somewhere right...?
http://atdhe.net/7920/watch-us-open-court-13

In here probably Atleast that's what's written in ATDHE Obviously only at the hour of the match will it be available

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 12:32 PM   #757
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

good luck!!! go and beat Na!
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 02:03 PM   #758
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Michelle!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 02:20 PM   #759
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Boa sorte Michelle!
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 08:54 PM   #760
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle lost 1-6 3-6.

She seems to have hit a wall recently.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:53 AM   #761
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Reaching the 2nd round is a good thing,I guess.What worries me is Michelle's serve.I know that she is not tall but there is a room for improvement.
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 03:36 AM   #762
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2009.US.Open.2R.N.Li.vs.M.Larcher.de.Brito.ENG .WebRip.x264
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #763
country flag DaniMasha3

DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all

i watched michelle practice before her match against li and i have 2 decent photos on my phone but i am unaware to post them. Interestingly the whole entire practice she didnt grunt once, strange in comparison to azarenka and sharapova who grunt in both practice and matches.. she can then obviously control it.
Laura Robson.Maria Kirilenko.Vika Azarenka.Caroline Wozniacki.

|Ain't no party like a... COCKTAIL PARTY!|
D'Express 93
DaniMasha3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #764
country flag orkidman

orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all

1st 2009 Round US Open photos. There are 20 or so HQ photos of MLDB at my webshots location:

http://sports.webshots.com/album/574556172ImTfix

There are 50 or so other albums from the last 5 years US Opens, including her 2008 match with Olaru.

Click on this thumbnail sample for a HQ pic:

Enjoy
Orchidman
orkidman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 07:46 AM   #765
country flag Rui.

Michelle is in the Beijing and Luxembourg lists

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est