Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 374 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 12:41 AM   #5596
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Casey to return just before US Open

Casey isn't on the Darwin list, look for her game in the South Australian 25k's come October
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2009, 10:13 PM   #5597
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

If she is planning to play any Aussie $25k's she is running out of time to annouce it.
She can't just come back in January next year, she will not be up to it.
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 04:21 AM   #5598
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
If she is planning to play any Aussie $25k's she is running out of time to annouce it.
She can't just come back in January next year, she will not be up to it.
Maybe she won't announce it..........first SA 25k entry list should be out tomorrow so hopefully we will see her name in that!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 03:42 AM   #5599
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Dellacqua on the comeback trail

Melbourne,18 September 2009
Darren Saligari

Australian Open 2008 quarterfinalist Casey Dellacqua is on her way back to competition after a frustrating and injury-riddled 2009 season.

The fan favourite has been recovering from a shoulder reconstruction and is preparing to make her long-awaited return to the court.

“I've been pushing my tournament plans back a bit because I want to make sure that I'm 100 per cent ready to go when I do play my first tournament,” she said.

While Alicia Molik is making her singles come back this week in Darwin, Dellacqua has circled the Pro Tour events in Esperance and Kalgoorlie as her target events.

“I really need a lot of matches and some confidence, so they're going to be some great tournaments for me to play at.”

Dellacqua is hoping to get as many matches as possible under her belt to prepare her for the 2010 season where she will be aiming to claim her place in the top 100.

Watch an exclusive interview with Casey at caseydellacqua.com.au to find out more about her return to professional tennis.

http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/News....se&newsid=6226
Daniel K is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 04:14 AM   #5600
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Sweeeet! Can't wait!!
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 05:31 AM   #5601
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to hear from Casey Glad she has an idea of what she is doing.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 03:21 PM   #5602
country flag asto10

asto10 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Casey comeback tornaments

Casey will make her comback from shoulder surgery in 2 very minor pro tour events that are held in her home state of W.A at Esperance &kalgoorlie (Good luck CASEY)
asto10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 12:56 AM   #5603
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Casey comeback tornaments

Yes, good luck to Casey.
Great to see that she hasn't rushed into returning and is being very sensible.
Here's hoping she can get some good results in WA
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 03:25 AM   #5604
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of tournament wins would be good

Hopefully the fields are strong and she can get some decent hit outs!!
|
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 12:02 AM   #5605
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose the field would be similar to the 25ks that have been happening in Australia the past few weeks... I hope Casey can win at least a round or two... Something tells me her first few matches back won't be as flash as Alicia's...
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 09:29 AM   #5606
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

There are some new videos of Casey demonstrating training exercises on YouTube.

Visit the channel for more.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 07:51 PM   #5607
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

Casey update article from TA:

Casey eyeing return to court

Casey Dellacqua is using tennis compatriot Sam Stosur's stunning rise through the rankings as inspiration as she continues her long recovery from a shoulder reconstruction.

Stosur hit a career-high world ranking of No.13 last week after claiming her first WTA title in Japan, with the achievement coming after she battled two serious illnesses and a shoulder injury herself.

Dellacqua is set to make her return to competition next month in two ITF pro circuit tournaments in her home state of WA after eight months on the sidelines.

"It's been great to see Sam do so well this year," she said.

"She's had so much time off with injury as well and it's taken her a bit but she's finally got back and exceeded her past results and done really well.

"It definitely gives you motivation, when you have bad days you think it's going to be all right and I'll get back there."

The 24 year old from Perth said her progress had been stalled by tendonitis in her foot, but she was still confident of being fit for the Australian summer of tennis, and namely the Open, to which she hoped to secure a wildcard.

"It's been a pretty long year, I had the shoulder reco in February, straight after the Aussie Open so since then the main focus has been trying to get that right," said Dellacqua, who used her down time to watch her beloved Carlton make the AFL finals.

"The shoulder feels awesome now, I haven't had any problems with it so I'm just getting the foot right now and then hopefully I'll be on my way.

"It's just about focusing on 2010 now and using the rest of this year to do all the right things and get as ready as possible."

Dellacqua hit a career-high world ranking of No.39 in 2008 after catching the country's attention with her gutsy fourth-round appearance at the Australian Open, which she backed up by advancing to the third round at both the French Open and Wimbledon.

"I had such a good first part of 2008 but then I really started to have shoulder problems after Wimbledon and struggled through the year and didn't play too many tournaments," she said.

"It was really bad timing because I'd worked so hard to get to that level but I guess that's part of being an athlete.

"I was on a roll and I would have liked to have kept going but the break has made me feel really fresh."

Due to the injury she has a protected ranking of 70, and will aim to improve on that beginning with the Brisbane and Hobart WTA tournaments in January before the Open.

"I'm not going to set my goals too high at the beginning, I'm going to give myself time and set realistic goals because it's going to take time to get back there.

"But that's OK, I'm prepared to do that and I know I can."

GeeTee is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 05:15 AM   #5608
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

Yay she is playing Hobart! Hope she makes it to the QF, I'll be there from the QF onwards.
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 01:11 AM   #5609
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

good luck, casey!we miss you...

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 06:22 AM   #5610
country flag ozfan44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfb View Post
Yay she is playing Hobart! Hope she makes it to the QF, I'll be there from the QF onwards.
That would be good!!
|
Closed Thread