Saturday OOP + Scores - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2009, 02:58 AM   #661
country flag Denizhan

Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light Denizhan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Saturday OOP + Scores

Footfault or not that's not important kim far better today she'll get if even if it goes to tie-break
Denizhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2009, 02:59 AM   #662
country flag gmokb

gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future

Damn disgusting NEw York crowd! I want to hear Serena's interview.
gmokb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 02:59 AM   #663
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

back to deuce... I can't believe it...
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 02:59 AM   #664
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute

Dick Enberg: "If Serena really did verbally abuse that linesperson that's not what champions do."

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 02:59 AM   #665
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Did she say "I'll kill you!"
I seriously doubt she said, "I will kill you!" it was probably implied though.
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:02 AM   #666
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

does this mean that she can't play the dubs final? If you are defaulted? Surreal!! The whole thing is surreal...
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:03 AM   #667
country flag 2moretogo

Meanwhile, 3-4. ad-Caro.

Ohh I see. She got a point penalty, and game, set, match...
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:03 AM   #668
country flag 2moretogo

Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:03 AM   #669
country flag gmokb

gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future

What was a sad way to end. We have seen Serena come back before so we will never know what could have happened.
gmokb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:03 AM   #670
country flag 2moretogo

Meanwhile, Caro to serve for the match...
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:08 AM   #671
country flag 2moretogo

Caro ftw!!!!
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:12 AM   #672
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute

Well Serena needs to contain her anger, honestly. Whether that was really a foot fault or not.

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:52 AM   #673
country flag dustgistoy

dustgistoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Kim is so great today.
dustgistoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote