>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2009, 07:48 PM   #736
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

Larcher avec Mouratoglou

L'entraîneur franco-chypriote n'en fini plus d'attirer les jeunes espoirs.

L'academy Mouratoglou, qui comptait déjà les jeunes Russe et Bulgare Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova et Grigor Dimitrov, peut se targuer de posséder un joyau de plus avec la Portugaise Michelle Larcher de Brito. Elle sera toujours entraînée par son père mais bénéficiera du soutien de l'académie sur la préparation physique et l'entraînement annonce L'Equipe.

http://autres-sports.le10sport.com/t...tglou_352066_d
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:36 PM   #737
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

http://www.mouratoglou.com/majic/pag...3/en/News.html
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:45 PM   #738

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

So, Hugo, what do you think of all of this?
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 08:59 PM   #739
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

I think it is good. They will get her a permanent hitting partner and phisio. And it is an excelent Academy to train before the european tournaments, and they also will give her professional support for her game. She will be the star of the academy. And you what do you think?
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:56 AM   #740

Yeah, I think pretty much the same. She needs a sparring partner and a real pros in her team, I think it makes only good for her and her game
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #741
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys
Here is Michelle draw at the US Open

Li
Olaru

Larcher de Brito
Johansson

Kirilenko
Q

Mayr
A.Radwanska

I think its very good
The 1st round should be easy
M.S.F is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 05:08 PM   #742

I like the draw, 2 double-faulters in the 1st r
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 09:20 PM   #743
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

She really needs to make something happen with this draw!

Underachieving IMHO at the moment!
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #744
country flag hugo2004

Michelle plays at 16h local time monday court 16. I will be there supporting.
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 12:35 AM   #745
country flag Feliciano

Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice Feliciano is just really nice

http://www.seleccoes.pt/Revista/deta...8708&Grupo=114

Blog Michellemania: http://michellelarcherdebrito.blogs.sapo.pt
Feliciano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 12:39 AM   #746
country flag jusluvinjrtennis

jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo2004 View Post
I think it is good. They will get her a permanent hitting partner and phisio. And it is an excelent Academy to train before the european tournaments, and they also will give her professional support for her game. She will be the star of the academy. And you what do you think?
So Bollettierri's didn't provide a hitting partner for her? That really stinks.
Also I was surprised that Bollettierri's couldn't correct the issues with her serve.
Do you think that her new academy will be able to work out the kinks? Does this mean
that she is no longer signed with IMG?

Sorry for so many questions but I find this very interesting. Not too many have the
nerve to leave IMG so young when they have provided so much. So far I think it is a good move
and one that will be interesting to watch.
jusluvinjrtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 10:31 AM   #747
country flag Marcelo.
I see your green eyes, everytime I close mine.

Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute Marcelo. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo2004 View Post
Michelle plays at 16h local time monday court 16. I will be there supporting.

Take pics and videos if you can

Have fun
Marcelo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 10:59 PM   #748
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

1-6, 7-5, 6-1.

Typical start from Michelle

good luck in the next round
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 11:40 PM   #749
country flag terceira

terceira is a splendid one to behold terceira is a splendid one to behold terceira is a splendid one to behold terceira is a splendid one to behold terceira is a splendid one to behold terceira is a splendid one to behold terceira is a splendid one to behold terceira is a splendid one to behold terceira is a splendid one to behold terceira is a splendid one to behold terceira is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS MIMI ! good luck in the next round !

terceira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:17 AM   #750
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusluvinjrtennis View Post
So Bollettierri's didn't provide a hitting partner for her? That really stinks.
Also I was surprised that Bollettierri's couldn't correct the issues with her serve.
Do you think that her new academy will be able to work out the kinks? Does this mean
that she is no longer signed with IMG?

Sorry for so many questions but I find this very interesting. Not too many have the
nerve to leave IMG so young when they have provided so much. So far I think it is a good move
and one that will be interesting to watch.
I Think she still is connected with IMG She'll stay train at Bolletieri's too...Atleast i think i read that...

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote