Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2009, 02:12 PM   #871
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistpumpovic View Post
Thank you
Kids day is fun
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2009, 11:07 PM   #872
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

A short video from practice:

And at Paragon Sports:

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 11:15 PM   #873
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
A short video from practice:

And at Paragon Sports:

0:14
So ordinary and so beautiful and the same time
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 11:41 PM   #874
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Ana looks so fake in these interviews, like she's reciting... Ana we know you don't really like New York and the US Open
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 11:50 PM   #875
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
Ana looks so fake in these interviews, like she's reciting... Ana we know you don't really like New York and the US Open

She like NY,she likes to party there
Ana even went to MTV party there a few years ago
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 01:00 AM   #876

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post

She like NY,she likes to party there
Ana even went to MTV party there a few years ago

I mean she's trying to be nice but we know the truth... to be nice we have to lie sometimes, we can't always be blunt
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:10 AM   #877
country flag sarthak

sarthak is just really nice sarthak is just really nice sarthak is just really nice sarthak is just really nice sarthak is just really nice sarthak is just really nice sarthak is just really nice sarthak is just really nice sarthak is just really nice sarthak is just really nice sarthak is just really nice

does anyone have the link to download the australian open semi final full match...i want it badly as it was one of d best matches ana played...if anyone has it plz post the link asap...
sarthak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 09:53 PM   #878
country flag jelenacg

Tio Toni could give Ana some advise no ?
Cute
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:22 PM   #879

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarthak View Post
does anyone have the link to download the australian open semi final full match...i want it badly as it was one of d best matches ana played...if anyone has it plz post the link asap...
i'm pretty sure they have it in the official Ana's forum... there is a thread with all the matches and they are usually high quality and fast downloading

If you don't find it ask of Maryangel
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:26 PM   #880
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
i'm pretty sure they have it in the official Ana's forum... there is a thread with all the matches and they are usually high quality and fast downloading

If you don't find it ask of Maryangel
I`m pretty sure you can find that match here in media section
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:26 PM   #881

Ana all sweet smiles for naked Rafa

Ana is such a sneaky maneater
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:35 PM   #882
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Ana all sweet smiles for naked Rafa

Ana is such a sneaky maneater
Who wouldn`t?
Maneater

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:39 PM   #883
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana totally wants Rafa. Adam better watch out.
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:41 PM   #884

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjdeAna View Post
Ana totally wants Rafa. Adam better watch out.
i'm not the only one noticing it then!

The way she looks at him, she's eating him with her eyes

Ana bad girl
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 10:54 PM   #885
country flag Mixo

Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold

I wonder what they talk about. Maybe Ana is asking about the weather tomorrow in Mallorca?

Uh! No way, Mixo. Ana's gonna win in NY!!!

Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Mixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote