<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 09:16 PM   #1441
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

S&S def. Chuang/Pelletier 64 64
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 09:17 PM   #1442
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see some solid wins

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #1443
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Stosur/Stubbs def. Senoglu/Shvedova 62 64
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #1444
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

They had some chances in the second set

Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 08:49 AM   #1445
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

First round New Haven: Husarova/Kirilenko vs. Senoglu/Shvedova

They are playing today, good luck girls!

Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 09:35 AM   #1446
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
First round New Haven: Husarova/Kirilenko vs. Senoglu/Shvedova

They are playing today, good luck girls!
Good luck...
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 10:06 PM   #1447
country flag hakush...

it was hard and painful
they won 57 (from 52) 75 10-4
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 11:17 PM   #1448
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Good comeback win,Husarova and Kirilenko served for the match at 5-4 2nd set.

Best of luck in QF.
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:47 AM   #1449
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Great comeback.

They should really stop choking all these leads though.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 07:58 AM   #1450
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiles. View Post
Great comeback.

They should really stop choking all these leads though.
Yes that would be great

Congrats girls!

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:12 AM   #1451
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Slowly but surely she started to win her first matches consistently now she has to do the same for 2nd matches
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #1452
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

I excepted a lose against Llagostera Vives and Martinez Sanchez but i was hoping for a close one...
Anyway they lost 62 61

Let's hope for a good draw at us open.

Old Aug 26th, 2009, 10:18 PM   #1453
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

The Spanish team is on fire at last few weeks,seems like they were too hot to handle for Ipek/Yari.

Now for the big one - Hopefully good draw to start with
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #1454
country flag hakush...

US Open Doubles 1. Round;
Agnieszka Radwanska POL/Urszula Radwanska POL v Ipek Senoglu TUR/Yaroslava Shvedova KAZ

goooooood luck!!!
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #1455
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Not a bad R1 I feel - It could be lot worse as unseeded team.

Hopefully they can at least win this match,then wait and see for R2.

Good luck girls