Need help about a racquet! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2009, 05:06 PM   #1
country flag Jarl_02

Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of
Need help about a racquet!

I was looking through the subforums and I didn't find one for this kind of stuff, and I decided to post it here...

I'm using the Prince O3 White Racquet, I've using that racquet for the last 2 years but I wanna change racquets this summer, so I'm looking for racquets, but I just can't decide...

I wanna see if you guys could help me with this, I use midplus racquets and with weight around 290grs and 305 grs.
Jarl_02 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2009, 05:12 PM   #2
country flag jjcrew#1

jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light jjcrew#1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Need help about a racquet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl_02 View Post
I was looking through the subforums and I didn't find one for this kind of stuff, and I decided to post it here...

I'm using the Prince O3 White Racquet, I've using that racquet for the last 2 years but I wanna change racquets this summer, so I'm looking for racquets, but I just can't decide...

I wanna see if you guys could help me with this, I use midplus racquets and with weight around 290grs and 305 grs.
i used to use a prince o3 orange and then at my club i demoed a wilson k factor and i liked it alot! i am a big prince person but i made the switch to the kfactor because it feels great! i would try to demo them before if you play alot of matches to make sure the one you want feels good for you! But the new prince ones seem like really good raquets too!
jjcrew#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 05:17 PM   #3
country flag Jarl_02

Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcrew#1 View Post
i used to use a prince o3 orange and then at my club i demoed a wilson k factor and i liked it alot! i am a big prince person but i made the switch to the kfactor because it feels great! i would try to demo them before if you play alot of matches to make sure the one you want feels good for you! But the new prince ones seem like really good raquets too!

Where I practice several guys have the K Wilson Racquet, so I've tried the K Six.One, K Blade and K Obra, but I don't quite like them

The new Prince rasquets, the EXOs look fine, but I don't know anyone who has one of those, I also prefer Prince racquets over the rest
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 05:18 PM   #4
country flag Vanity Bonfire

Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcrew#1 View Post
I agree about Wilson. They are good! I currently have a Yonex and it's awful in comparison to some of the Wilsons that I have tried.
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 05:45 PM   #5
country flag Jarl_02

I've read the new EXO3 Prince Racquets, but they are too heavy, they average around 320 grs
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 12:42 AM   #6
country flag mojoo999

mojoo999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Demo a few racquet that appeal to you before buying, choose the one that you like best.