Chris Evert Thread - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #841
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chris Evert Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Thanks for posting the article. There was certainly a lot going on at that tennis tournament,a water ballet, no less!
So what are you up to Sue my lovely friend?. You must be enjoying the thread re Evert being overlooked as the greatest ever- it is good eh?
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 05:18 PM   #842
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
So what are you up to Sue my lovely friend?. You must be enjoying the thread re Evert being overlooked as the greatest ever- it is good eh?
Where have you been? Have you been catching the Sun, or working hard!

I must admit I have been reading, the Chrissie thread, I know that will come as a surprise! It makes for interesting reading!
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #843
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Where have you been? Have you been catching the Sun, or working hard!

I must admit I have been reading, the Chrissie thread, I know that will come as a surprise! It makes for interesting reading!
I was down in Glasgow visiting my parents!!! And wine of course. Back home Friday. Yes Sue that thread is real interesting.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 05:26 PM   #844
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was down in Glasgow visiting my parents!!! And wine of course. Back home Friday. Yes Sue that thread is real interesting.
Hope you had a great time Not to much wine I hope!
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #845
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Hope you had a great time Not to much wine I hope!
Oh you know me- only a tiny little amount Sue.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:19 PM   #846
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Oh you know me- only a tiny little amount Sue.
I think you mean, there was only a little left in the bottle
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 10:29 AM   #847
country flag iainmac

Quote:
I think you mean, there was only a little left in the bottle
Bottle- you surely mean bottles Sue.
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 12:44 PM   #848
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Bottle- you surely mean bottles Sue.
I was being kind Macky
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #849
country flag iainmac

Quote:
I was being kind Macky
You are just SO KIND Sue.
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #850
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
You are just SO KIND Sue.
It's so Kind of you to drinks Greg's wine! The guy is only worth about 600 million, so he needs all the help he can get!
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #851
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

a-HEM.... cough cough

i think we agreed lengthy personal discourse was for the 'golfing fun' thread, eh?? or the 'lets talk' thread. and we would leave this one for Champion's Banter?

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 05:10 PM   #852
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
a-HEM.... cough cough

i think we agreed lengthy personal discourse was for the 'golfing fun' thread, eh?? or the 'lets talk' thread. and we would leave this one for Champion's Banter?

Champions banter? i guess you mean Navratilova? Austin? No you are right Master- sorry.
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 05:40 PM   #853
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
a-HEM.... cough cough

Sorry, again, we do tend to get carried away!

Macky we're in trouble again
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 06:06 PM   #854
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Sorry, again, we do tend to get carried away!

Macky we're in trouble again
Its me Sue. Sorry, and I am scared of the whip that Daze is brandishing. So we better keep to the 8th best of all time- Chrissie.
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #855
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Its me Sue. Sorry, and I am scared of the whip that Daze is brandishing. So we better keep to the 8th best of all time- Chrissie.
I think we are both as bad as each other Macky You know I love you Macky, but 8th best, my Chrissie is a lot better than that