Choose Your Band #2 - Los Angeles! TAKES 1 MINUTE TO PLAY! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 03:56 PM   #31
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choose Your Band #2 - Los Angeles! TAKES 1 MINUTE TO PLAY!

Ranking list - after Stanford
1. lover of myskina - 564
2. Edy. - 481
3. vamos israel - 440
Broseghini - 440
Wedgie619 - 440
6. King of Tennis - 363
Marco tennis - 363
Togtdyalttai - 363
Derevko - 363
smokovec - 363
Ivanovic Fan!!!! - 363
12. Alexj- 310
13. Drake1980 - 230
14. libre83 - 212
15. PixilatedPenguin - 106
16. FORZA_SUCKETTA - 53
SVK - 53
Chrono - 53
steph1982 - 53
olivero - 53
FedererFan84 - 53
JoeG6120 - 53
TheFifthAvocado - 53
Craigapova - 53
Buitenzorg - 53
Danka-Hantuchova - 53
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 05:16 PM   #32
country flag vamos israel

vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold

my band

B1: Dinara Safina
B2: Nadia Petrova
B3: Samantha Stosur
B4: Maria Sharapova
B5: Tathiana Garbin
vamos israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 05:22 PM   #33
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Bracket 1 (expected points 200)
3. Victoria Azarenka

Bracket 2 (expected points 120)
6. Ana Ivanovic

Bracket 3 (expected points 60)
10. Flavia Pennetta
Bracket 4 (expected points 40 or 0 - depends on distance to a seed)
17. Sabine Lisicki

Bracket 5 (expected points 0)
32. Yanina Wickmayer

Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 05:26 PM   #34
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Bracket 1
3. Victoria Azarenka
Bracket 2
6. Ana Ivanovic
Bracket 3
10. Flavia Pennetta
Bracket 4
17. Sabine Lisicki
Bracket 5
32. Nicole Vaidisova
Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 06:11 PM   #35
country flag Togtdyalttai

Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light Togtdyalttai is a glorious beacon of light

Safina
A. Radwanska
Pennetta
Lisicki
Wickmayer
Togtdyalttai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 02:54 AM   #36
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

^^
Sorry as I just read in the opening post the "deadline is the SCHELUDED time of start of first match of tournament's main draw"
Thanks anyway...

EDIT: This is weird... I posted this after I posted my Bands
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 02:54 AM   #37
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

Band 1: Safina
Band 2: Petrova
Band 3: Stosur
Band 4: Lisicki
Band 5: Garbin

I haven't picked any player who has already finished/started their first round match
Hope I'm not too late???
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 06:10 AM   #38
country flag Wedgie619

Just a suggestion... amyby once we have played a number of touraments then you can do the rankings like the WTA and have Mandatories and then best other (???) tournaments...
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #39
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

Updates?

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 03:48 PM   #40
country flag adner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseghini View Post
Updates?
Well, I am extremely busy this week but I will try to do some kind of update
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #41
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

FINAL LOS ANGELES RESULT
Broseghini Champion !

lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 05:19 PM   #42
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:15 AM   #43
country flag tiffanykatya.

tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of

Congrats Broseghini
tiffanykatya. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote