Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 04:48 PM   #151
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPaula View Post

Thanks for the information! I'm afraid I won't be able to go to the Cinci tournament as I have to work

where do you live?

according to alize official website, she s in Nice at her home spending time with her family and will resume training to prepare for the hardcourt season.
She passed her driving license on monday too so lets hope she took it

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #152
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post

where do you live?

according to alize official website, she s in Nice at her home spending time with her family and will resume training to prepare for the hardcourt season.
She passed her driving license on monday too so lets hope she took it
I hope Alize also passed her drivers test. It took me about 3 times to pass mine! I live in a small state in the midwestern part of the US called South Dakota. We are primarily agricultural based and there is a lot of farm and ranch land here. We have clean air and water and we love to go hiking and fishing here. Out in the Western part of my state we have monument carved into the rocks with the heads of 4 of our US Presidents-Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson. I live in the Southeast corner of South Dakota and the city is Sioux Falls (pronounced Sue Falls) and it's the biggest city in the state at around 150,000 people. (told you it was a small state! ) We have 4 seasons here: Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn. It's pretty hot and humid in the Summer and very cold and snowy in the Winter! We have an expression here that says "If you don't like the weather, wait a day and it will change!" Thanks for letting be a South Dakota Goodwill Ambassador! Have a great day/night!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 07:46 PM   #153
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

oh paula so you live in that part of the USA?I know the monument of the 4 presidents heads, great monument indeed
you're a very nice South Dakota ambassador and you make a very good job talking about it

3 times? yes that s a difficult test that needs much of work;I know it cause my dad is a driving instructor.

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 02:08 AM   #154
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

merci MsPaula! and you know you don't have to tell us french how to pronounce Sioux, it's french spelling welcome to alizé world!

et @ amira, elles étaient bien tes vacs?
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 03:35 AM   #155
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
merci MsPaula! and you know you don't have to tell us french how to pronounce Sioux, it's french spelling welcome to alizé world!

You are so right! My bad! In fact our state capital is a town called Pierre, South Dakota. It was a French prospector named Henri LeBeau who designed the pattern in our Black Hills Gold Jewelry which contains patterns carved into the gold shaped like grape leaves and grapes because grapes grow wild in our Black Hills out in Western South Dakota. They are called the Black Hills because it's a higher elevation and the trees are so thick that they look black from a distance. Bonne Nuit to all!
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 01:49 PM   #156
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post

ouai ça va, j'ai pu me reposer et me lever plus tard lol j'aurais voulu rester plus mais pas possible
et toi? t'as des vacs?

paula your a encyclopedie lol I didnt know that South Dakota had french links,good to know. I knew about New Orleans who is really famous so thanks paula
"black hills " could be a very nice title for a book, I love Horror and Science Fiction so what do you think of "Murder in Black Hills"?

lol

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #157
country flag MsPaula

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
ouai ça va, j'ai pu me reposer et me lever plus tard lol j'aurais voulu rester plus mais pas possible
et toi? t'as des vacs?

paula your a encyclopedie lol I didnt know that South Dakota had french links,good to know. I knew about New Orleans who is really famous so thanks paula
"black hills " could be a very nice title for a book, I love Horror and Science Fiction so what do you think of "Murder in Black Hills"?

lol
I Love It!! It is tres bien!!
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 05:06 PM   #158
country flag améliemomo

merci merci

I'm already writing a story right now but when I finish it Ill try to make "murder in black hills"

(ooooooooo