Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2009, 02:59 AM   #136
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay

allez jusqu'au but ma princesse

ou est icelande?
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2009, 10:33 AM   #137
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
allez jusqu'au but ma princesse

ou est icelande?
Antoine? jsais pas ça fait une semaine qu'il poste plus, peut etre en vacance

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 03:49 PM   #138
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Alize . Was too often on the defensive today. Even when she was up a break several times in the second set, I was worried because Olaru was doing most of the attacking. She served for the match too but she never looked like holding.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 04:57 PM   #139
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

omg over defensive alize was there again,and choking alize too!

she played very good in the first set,broke to lead 1-0 in the second,served for the match and managed to lose!
dont know what to say,that is just another disappointing loss. She showed some good things this week,some fighting but well it is still much fragile.

She'll take one week off now and come back in cincinatti.

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 05:04 PM   #140
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Have left following the match being sure she would win. Someway like in the previous matches... stupid me.

So is this week gonna be a positive start for the rest of the season, or is it just the regular loss delayed with 3 random wins?
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #141
country flag améliemomo

Prefer the first proposal to be honest but God the second is also one to happen.

She's playing hard court season next with much better players than the like of bad gastein. This win was soo important to get her confidence back.
Now I dont know which alize will come in us open series.
See ya in two weeks, I need some holydays

Old Jul 25th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #142
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 05:40 PM   #143
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Prefer the first proposal to be honest but God the second is also one to happen.

She's playing hard court season next with much better players than the like of bad gastein. This win was soo important to get her confidence back.
Now I dont know which alize will come in us open series.
Neither I do, but going to prepare myself for the worst. Going through far in the draw of any big hard court event seems to be very unlikely after she collapsed in the tiny clay court tourney. For someone reaching the semi would be great, but not for the number one seed. Oh...

Enjoy your holidays I'm also going to spend next two weeks near the sea with no any tennis worries involved.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 07:59 PM   #144
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea View Post
Neither I do, but going to prepare myself for the worst. Going through far in the draw of any big hard court event seems to be very unlikely after she collapsed in the tiny clay court tourney. For someone reaching the semi would be great, but not for the number one seed. Oh...

Enjoy your holidays I'm also going to spend next two weeks near the sea with no any tennis worries involved.
Oh, two relaxing weeks near the sea, so jealous .

Yeah, it's still hard to see Alize having results on hard courts against top players at this point, although we can hope. I know Tea, we were all very happy that she finally won some matches, but really as the top seed she should have won the tournie, in theory at least. Of course we weren't thinking of it that way at all, any win at this point is big.

Quote:
Bonnes vacances!
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 10:04 AM   #145
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Before this tournament i would be very happy with a semifinal and i'm still happy with it
Hopefully she took some positive things with her
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 12:50 PM   #146
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Before this tournament i would be very happy with a semifinal and i'm still happy with it
Hopefully she took some positive things with her
I am also happy with Alize's results. This was a much more positive tournament for her and it takes her into hard court season with some better confidence, I hope. Get some rest, Alize and we'll look forward to your North American tour. Allez!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 06:33 PM   #147
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

I am anxious to see Alize back in action for the hard court season! Does anyone know if she is for sure playing in the Cincinatti tournament? Thanks!
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #148
country flag améliemomo

yes she's on the entry list paula; you will go in that tournament?

Old Aug 5th, 2009, 01:14 PM   #149
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has disabled reputation

come on alize ! get back to your old form .

SHUAI ZHANG («) STEFANIE VÖGELE
peng / niculescu / pliskova / hantuchova / li
vesnina / makarova / hsieh / pliskova / cirstea
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 02:48 PM   #150
country flag MsPaula

Quote:
yes she's on the entry list paula; you will go in that tournament?
Thanks for the information! I'm afraid I won't be able to go to the Cinci tournament as I have to work