Fatiana Pigova: We've all seen Her Somewhere - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 06:29 PM   #1
Steffica Greles

Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute
Fatiana Pigova: We've all seen Her Somewhere

The new 19 year-old from somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Huge big arse, wobbling thighs, a gut held in by her tennis attire. Plays pig ugly tennis, with a double-handed backhand, and a clobbering single-handed forehand. Can't volley particularly well, and when she tees off her serves she screams, but never really appears to know how to get the thing over the net. When in trouble, hits harder and screeches louder, but can't hit to angles, and just blasts away mindlessly or, as another resort, swears in her language, cries like a baby, or looks to her coach between points. Sprays the ball all over the place with slumped shoulders and pouting, rather than fight it out - borderline tanking it may be. Kind of snorts when she laughs. Frequently loses her footing and struggles to maintain her balance, but that's okay if you can just nail the thing from any position. A ballet dancer she would not have been. Bores us to tears in press conferences with monotone sentences and over-use of the words 'tough' and 'amazing' and 'for sure' and 'great'.

The present and foreseeable future of women's tennis.

Is anybody good with graphics?
Steffica Greles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 06:48 PM   #2
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fatiana Pigova: We've all seen Her Somewhere

Eastern Europe?

TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 07:07 PM   #3
country flag ZODIAC

ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffica Greles View Post
The new 19 year-old from somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Huge big arse, wobbling thighs, a gut held in by her tennis attire. Plays pig ugly tennis, with a double-handed backhand, and a clobbering single-handed forehand. Can't volley particularly well, and when she tees off her serves she screams, but never really appears to know how to get the thing over the net. When in trouble, hits harder and screeches louder, but can't hit to angles, and just blasts away mindlessly or, as another resort, swears in her language, cries like a baby, or looks to her coach between points. Sprays the ball all over the place with slumped shoulders and pouting, rather than fight it out - borderline tanking it may be. Kind of snorts when she laughs. Frequently loses her footing and struggles to maintain her balance, but that's okay if you can just nail the thing from any position. A ballet dancer she would not have been. Bores us to tears in press conferences with monotone sentences and over-use of the words 'tough' and 'amazing' and 'for sure' and 'great'.

The present and foreseeable future of women's tennis.

Is anybody good with graphics?
Kleybanova
ZODIAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 07:46 PM   #4
country flag Vanity Bonfire

Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, someone has a chip on their shoulder.

Eastern Europe? This isn't 1989 anymore honey.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 07:49 PM   #5
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with Eastern Europe?
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 07:53 PM   #6
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodoboy. View Post
What's wrong with Eastern Europe?
I don't know either...
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 07:54 PM   #7
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adner View Post
I don't know either...
same here
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 07:54 PM   #8

Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Vanity Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

God, I am in such a bitchy mood tonight.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #9

Eastern Europe's fine. It's just players from Russia and the like clearly can't compete with the Western greatness that it Keothavong, Mattek-Sands and Medina Garrigues.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #10
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

What is the point of this thread?

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:35 PM   #11
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Fatiana ?
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:38 PM   #12
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

its Mrs McDonald
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post

Fatiana ?
Lady Gaga in 10 years more like.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:53 PM   #14
Steffica Greles

Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute Steffica Greles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post

Fatiana ?
Perfect.
Steffica Greles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:55 PM   #15
country flag G1Player2

G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute

Would you STFU Steffica Greles. I actually like women's tennis at the current moment and I thought Wimbledon and the French Open were great this year espeically the French Open. Wimbledon alos gave us the classic Dementieva-Serena match as well. I know you are bitter about Serena winning 3 of the last 4 slams so you have to criticize the entire women's tour but it's time to move on. If you don't like women's tennis just DON'T watch.
G1Player2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote