Adam & Eve..(anovic) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:49 PM   #31
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adam & Eve..(anovic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Ok... I really wasn't sure

There was a pic I can't remember I go and try to find it

http://www.fbgolf.com/noticia.php?Co...Codimg_al=2348

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:49 PM   #32
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Oh Jonny, where is your love for all things gossip?

Ok.. I'm going to try to draw a time line with the things we know.. there are plenty we have no idea though...
Great timeline Izzy I think ive got it all now
How about earlier? Anyone else before Fernando that is known about?
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:51 PM   #33
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Great timeline Izzy I think ive got it all now
How about earlier? Anyone else before Fernando that is known about?
I don't think so.. Actually there was an interview to a german newspaper around the French Open this year, and Ana is asked about Fernando. She goes on to say something like she learned from the relationship, that it was all new for her, she had never had a relationship this way.. This article is on the articles thread.

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:54 PM   #34
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks You beat me to it
Did you have it bookmarked?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:56 PM   #35
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh Ana
She definitely kept her word that she will not repeat the mistake she did with Fernando(about paparazzi and everything)We learned about this relationship when Ana and Adam decided it was time
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:58 PM   #36
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Thanks You beat me to it
Did you have it bookmarked?

No, I just googled it. But I remembered where I had seen it.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:03 AM   #37
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't think so.. Actually there was an interview to a german newspaper around the French Open this year, and Ana is asked about Fernando. She goes on to say something like she learned from the relationship, that it was all new for her, she had never had a relationship this way.. This article is on the articles thread.
Is that the article that wan`t translated on english ?
Well that is true none of her previous relationships wasn`t that public but she also wan`t that popular and known back then
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:05 AM   #38
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

I just found out that tomorrow is Adam Scott's birthday. I wonder if that will play into Ana's decision on whether she shows up to Turnberry or not.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:06 AM   #39
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Is that the article that wan`t translated on english ?
Well that is true none of her previous relationships wasn`t that public but she also wan`t that popular and known back then
Yes, I think I posted it in german. I used google translator...

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:10 AM   #40
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjdeAna View Post
I just found out that tomorrow is Adam Scott's birthday. I wonder if that will play into Ana's decision on whether she shows up to Turnberry or not.
I don't know.. if she decided that it's time to resume practice, then I don't think so. If she was still there, wouldn't she be with him while he practices as well? Because she wasn't.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:14 AM   #41
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
I know,i guess we will know tomorrow
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:16 AM   #42
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know.. if she decided that it's time to resume practice, then I don't think so. If she was still there, wouldn't she be with him while he practices as well? Because she wasn't.
Maybe she was practicing on the tennis court while he was practicing on the golf course, and she just shows up to the tournament. I don't know if there is a good place for her to practive there, though.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:21 AM   #43
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Maybe she was practicing on the tennis court while he was practicing on the golf course, and she just shows up to the tournament. I don't know if there is a good place for her to practive there, though.
Well.. we will see tomorrow. It has been cold and raining there the past few days.. hardly good conditions for tennis..

And Ana should go practice with either Sven or Cahill, not alone..

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:24 AM   #44
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they're there, but are just as bored by golfing as we are
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 12:27 AM   #45
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
And Ana should go practice with either Sven or Cahill, not alone..
Yeah, thats what i was wondering. Im sure there are plenty of places to practice, i mean these golf courses are country clubs, theres probably plenty of tennis courts and facilities around for conditioning. But she needs a hitting partner at least.
well, its not really relevant i guess, but just a reminder that in 2007 right before LA she had the knee issue then, and couldnt start practicing until one week before the LA tournament...and she still felt discomfort the week before. But she was at another level back then.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote