Adam & Eve..(anovic) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 10:41 PM   #16
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adam & Eve..(anovic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
I like that and i hope it`s true
Me too, it's time.. And I've checked his web, his next tournament is the same week as LA. So they would still have 2 weeks to see each other.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 10:48 PM   #17
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she's practising

But speaking of Ana and Adam...
What is their official name?

Adna?
Adana?
Andam?
Anam?

Any ideas?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 10:49 PM   #18
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Me too, it's time.. And I've checked his web, his next tournament is the same week as LA. So they would still have 2 weeks to see each other.
I searched some information about him
He was supposed to play some tournament in April i think but instead he went to Mallorca to visit Ana and they played golf His fans weren`t very happy about this (with a good reason)
He is very talented but he had some issues with the pressure,also some knee injures (like Ana )
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 10:59 PM   #19
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I searched some information about him
He was supposed to play some tournament in April i think but instead he went to Mallorca to visit Ana and they played golf His fans weren`t very happy about this (with a good reason)
He is very talented but he had some issues with the pressure,also some knee injures (like Ana )
Yes, I did the same.. If you read some articles about him, you get the sense he is kind of the male Ana..

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:01 PM   #20
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

alright, someone set me straight on the timeline and the facts of all this gossip, because i wasnt really paying attention before.
The pics of them prancing around in the ocean are from around the AO, right?
Then we have Nadal instructing Ana on the putting green when were those? And whats the deal with Ana and Nadal, anyway? Are they just friends?
Then this golfer boyfriend re-appears when hes spotted in the Wimbledon box, correct?
And what is the timeline on the Fernando relationship, i wasnt paying attention to that either. i know he was at the YEC, thats about all i remember other than a whole bunch of pics in the photo thread.
I guess i should stay better informed on all this
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #21
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, I did the same.. If you read some articles about him, you get the sense he is kind of the male Ana..
OMG i thought the same
Pressure,knee injury,people think he is very nice and good guy,they love his smile and he has his own foundation to help children, like a male Ana indeed
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #22

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
alright, someone set me straight on the timeline and the facts of all this gossip, because i wasnt really paying attention before.
Then we have Nadal instructing Ana on the putting green when were those? And whats the deal with Ana and Nadal, anyway? Are they just friends?
Then this golfer boyfriend re-appears when hes spotted in the Wimbledon box, correct?
And what is the timeline on the Fernando relationship, i wasnt paying attention to that either. i know he was at the YEC, thats about all i remember other than a whole bunch of pics in the photo thread.
Nando and Ana met at the US Open. Then we had those pics from Beijing and the Great Wall and everyone began speculating about them. They later confirmed it and we saw pics of him in her box at the YEC and the two of them out and about almost everywhere (Airport, football (soccer) games, shopping, practise court, with fam) and so on...

Then at the beginning of the year we had pictures of Adam and Ana on the beach (I think before Brisbane) and during Brisbane Ana and Nando broke up.

After the Australian Open Ana "was seen" with Adam in Australia, but it were only rumors, without pics!

During the Miami tournament Ana and Rafa went golfing together and I think they later went golfing on Mallorca. They're just friends though. They hung out last year already, but I think there's nothing more to it.

Ana also went golfing with Adam (maybe that's her thing), though I don't think there were any pics and nobody gave it a second thought.

And the Adam showed up for Wimbledon and Ana returned the favor for the Scottish Open.

That's all I know
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:19 PM   #23
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
The pics of them prancing around in the ocean are from around the AO, right? Yes
Then we have Nadal instructing Ana on the putting green when were those? And whats the deal with Ana and Nadal, anyway? Are they just friends? They did that for promoting tournament in Miami ,they are just friends Nadal has a long time girlfriend
Then this golfer boyfriend re-appears when hes spotted in the Wimbledon box, correct? Yes,but apparently those rumors we had in April about them spendig some time in Mallorca were true
My guess they broke up before Brisbane but they didn`t want to talk about that bc during AO they weren`t together
Yes
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #24
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Nando and Ana met at the US Open. Then we had those pics from Beijing and the Great Wall and everyone began speculating about them. They later confirmed it and we saw pics of him in her box at the YEC and the two of them out and about almost everywhere (Airport, football (soccer) games, shopping, practise court, with fam) and so on...

Then at the beginning of the year we had pictures of Adam and Ana on the beach (I think before Brisbane) and during Brisbane Ana and Nando broke up.

After the Australian Open Ana "was seen" with Adam in Australia, but it were only rumors, without pics!

During the Miami tournament Ana and Rafa went golfing together and I think they later went golfing on Mallorca. They're just friends though. They hung out last year already, but I think there's nothing more to it.

Ana also went golfing with Adam (maybe that's her thing), though I don't think there were any pics and nobody gave it a second thought.

And the Adam showed up for Wimbledon and Ana returned the favor for the Scottish Open.

That's all I know
Okay,, thanks I guess i had most of it already. Almost as much drama as an Ivanovic/Jankovic match. And i was thinking maybe the golf must be Ana's thing as well.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #25
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Oh Jonny, where is your love for all things gossip?

Ok.. I'm going to try to draw a time line with the things we know.. there are plenty we have no idea though...

US Open 2008 - Ana and Fernando get together (according to him they met more personally at an adidas dinner).

China Open 2008 - First pics of Ana and Fernando.

Doha 2008 - Fernando is spotted at Ana's box at the YEC.

November/December 2008 - Ana and Fernando attend 2 Real Madrid soccer matches, are pictured together in Mallorca, Madrid and Ferrol (Galícia) in Spain, including pics with his family.

January 2009 - Before Brisbane we get to see pics of Ana at the beach in Noosa with Adam Scott. We later on learn that she broke up with Verdasco. The reason cited is that Ana wanted to focus on tennis.
*As a side note, Adam Scott had a fling with actress Kate Hudson around January 15th. They spent a week in Hawaii and were pictured at the beach, at a dinner and at a hotel. He said they didn't have any romantic relationship and were just "friends".. yeah right..

March 2009 - Ana and Rafa did a promo for the Sony Ericsson Open in a golf course in Miami. They are good friends, and Ana has stated that they have met more than once in Mallorca.

April 2009 - Ana and Adam Scott go golfing together in Mallorca.

June 2009 - Adam attends Ana's matches at Wimbledon. She declines to comment on that, he does the same.

July 2009 - Ana attends Adam's golf tournament in Scotland.

I'm so gossipy..

Last edited by gaviotabr : Jul 15th, 2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:33 PM   #26
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
I think that was false.. at least they way the rumour was stated. They said they had been seen together after the men's final at AO, but Ana was in Serbia by then.

Quote:
There are pics.. one pic of Ana and one of Adam in the same golf course. Not together though..

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:35 PM   #27
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
OMG i thought the same
Pressure,knee injury,people think he is very nice and good guy,they love his smile and he has his own foundation to help children, like a male Ana indeed
Yes.. and also he was considered the next dominant force.. and then that he was too nice to win. There was an article I read a while back that I remember thinking he was totally the male Ana.

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:43 PM   #28

Quote:
I think that was false.. at least they way the rumour was stated. They said they had been seen together after the men's final at AO, but Ana was in Serbia by then.

There are pics.. one pic of Ana and one of Adam in the same golf course. Not together though..
Ok... I really wasn't sure

There was a pic I can't remember I go and try to find it
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:44 PM   #29
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes.. and also he was considered the next dominant force.. and then that he was too nice to win. There was an article I read a while back that I remember thinking he was totally the male Ana.
They are so made for each other.
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:46 PM   #30
country flag jelenacg

Quote:

Really i don`t think i saw that picture,when was that