Marion's grace on grass - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2009, 08:44 PM   #166
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion's grace on grass

Super M still visits this website. I haven't seen her post in Marion's forum for a good while, you're right. I think she runs the Marion Bartoli fan blog website.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Keothavong MJMS

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Zakapalova Errani

Baltacha Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2009, 09:04 PM   #167
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slumptoli View Post
Super M still visits this website. I haven't seen her post in Marion's forum for a good while, you're right. I think she runs the Marion Bartoli fan blog website.
Thanks for the re-assurance;she better come back soon........

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 11:33 AM   #168
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

SuperM(alice) seemed sad in her video on youtube about Marions loss.
Shes probably on a shopping spree in London at the moment. She should be posting here soon

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 06:53 PM   #169
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Fran also defeated Virginie. She won 4 tie break in a row. She's really solid. Marion said that she played against a wall. Of course, we are disappointed, but Marion won't be the only one to defend points on summer American tournaments (Domi,..). Her 17th and her 18th result are 120 and 110 pts. So, she has still margins if Stanford and Toronto are not successfull. Don't worry, her level of play was really good, except 2nd set vs Fran. And she knows it. I'm sure she isn't too disappointed. And ready to fight again.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #170
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at the draw, I think she should be disappointed. Virgine, then Elena. Btw, Stanford is a much tougher field this year. She won't be lucky enough this year to play the likes of Anna C and Ai in the later rounds. She needs to start performing in the higher premier events. Indian wells and Miami were both major letdowns. Cincinatti is really important this year.

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 07:46 PM   #171
country flag Marionated

Just came across this from January http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEYLCGZ7WCQ

Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 04:29 PM   #172
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Marion remains the last non-Williams who have played Wimbledon final :
- 2009 : Venus-Serena
- 2008 : Venus-Serena
- 2007 : Venus-Marion
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 07:31 PM   #173
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

So is Marion not planning to play until Stanford? Disappointing, she would do well in one of the smaller ones this week.
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 08:22 PM   #174
country flag Marionated

I guess she doesn't want to tire herself out. She has Stanford finalist and Montreal SF points to defend.

Old Jul 8th, 2009, 10:41 AM   #175
country flag Ted Moulding

Ted Moulding is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mr Slumptoli, My blog name is Agent Provocatuer, it was sort of given to me by Super M who you will find on Marion Bartoli Fan blog. Please join us there if you can. I'm eager to meet you and more fans of our wonderful Super M and Marion B. You'll find its one of the best tennis blogs on the net.
Ted Moulding is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 10:43 AM   #176

Mr Lighter, AP here. I had a thought the other day. We know so little about about Super M and her hidden talent for sports journalism. Maybe you could interview her?
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 10:46 AM   #177

Hi Mr Bruce Goose, My blog name is Agent Provocateur, a name sort of given to me by Super M who you will find on Marion Bartoli Fan blog. Please join me there one day soon. You'll find it's the best tennis blog on the net.
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 11:27 AM   #178
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Moulding View Post
Hi Mr Bruce Goose, My blog name is Agent Provocateur, a name sort of given to me by Super M who you will find on Marion Bartoli Fan blog. Please join me there one day soon. You'll find it's the best tennis blog on the net.
Thanks for the greeting;I'll be checking in with Alice/Super M perhaps later today

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Old Jul 8th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #179
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Moulding View Post
Mr Lighter, AP here. I had a thought the other day. We know so little about about Super M and her hidden talent for sports journalism. Maybe you could interview her?
On my opinion, super M must interview Marion, don't you think ?
I'm sure she has so many questions to ask.
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 05:29 AM   #180
country flag bruce goose

Though I've viewed Super Marion's blog posts before,it was strangely comforting to read her eloquent discourse again a few minutes ago.I'm STILL expecting better results from Marion than what we saw vs. Schiavone.The Marion who made me so proud when she won in my country is waiting to re-surface again