~Rennae Stubbs~ - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2007, 11:29 AM   #31
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Rennae Stubbs~

haha! Stubbsy has made the doubles semi without playing a match...
a bye and two walkovers lol!
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2007, 08:39 AM   #32
~Carsten~
Foo Fighters

~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute

Rennae Stubbs (click on the pictures to enlarge them)

~Carsten~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2007, 04:11 AM   #33
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

stubbsy and peschke are into the doubles final against molik and santangelo wooo!
damn, wish i could watch it!!!!!
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2007, 04:38 AM   #34
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Great, an all Aussie final
Old Aug 12th, 2007, 09:36 AM   #35
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see Renee has a stable partner and still getting some great results, well done to her!!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2007, 11:01 AM   #36
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

well done stubbsy
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 10:30 AM   #37
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

This took some time to find - no post since August 2007
But time to bump it - because at 38 Rennae was great in the final last night. Though her serve was a bit off, her volleying was first rate. Her returns were a little dodgy at the start which had Sam in the firing line, but she soon opened her shoulders.
The Williams had all the weapons, but time and time again, they were out smarted by the Aussies net skills.
Though Rennae dropped serve twice - she'd have to be proud of her performance - including a between the legs shot mid court
Rennae looks so fit as well....
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 10:35 AM   #38
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

And interesting to see Conchita Martinez in Rennae and Sam's box. Rennae's new partner perhaps? I thought Concita was hooked up with Louise Pleming at one stage??
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 06:38 PM   #39
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Rennae is 38 years old and only has 39 posts in her player forum.

I heard Conchita is helping Rennae with her game.

Yeah.. right.

Great effort vs Penus & Ree last night.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 12:44 AM   #40
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive grasscourt season for Rennae and Sammy
38 years old and still in contention for some of the biggest prizes in world sport.
Good on her.

When she does end her career, it would be nice if she did it in Australia. Not that she would get the hype and fanfare that she deserves, but for us 'true' tennis fans, it'd be a nice way to say goodbye to one of our top players. Too many have suddenly ended their careers and given home fans no real opportunity to say goodbye
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 12:57 AM   #41
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

I wouldn't be surprised if her intentions are to play the next Olympic Games with Sam, then re-asses things after that. Yeah she's 38 now, but she is still a top 10 doubles player and is reaching Grand Slam finals. Things are going great for her so I think she'll be around for a while. She will also want to be involved in Australia's recent Fed Cup resurgence.
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 12:59 AM   #42
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

If she didnt have a stable regluar partner as well things might be different, but her and Sams schedualing and limited events seems to fit in perfectly with each other. They are also great friends by the look of it as Rennae seems to be in the stands for alot of Sams singles. Retirement wouldnt be on her mind!
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 03:13 AM   #43
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Why would she retire when she is still making what you would have to consider a good living financially. Remember, once she stops playing what does she do? Coach some player on the challengers circuit for peanuts?

She will ride this one to the max and I'm with her all the way.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 07:20 AM   #44
country flag OZTENNIS

I never said that she is going to retire soon...
All I said was that I hope when she does decide to retire that she does it in Australia.

Obviously if she is making Grand Slam doubles finals and still loves the game, there is no reason for her to quit.
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:09 AM   #45
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
And interesting to see Conchita Martinez in Rennae and Sam's box. Rennae's new partner perhaps? I thought Concita was hooked up with Louise Pleming at one stage??
Stubbsy has a girlfriend, but I can't remember her name. Conchi is just a good mate of hers.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote