Babos Timea - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2009, 06:46 AM   #16
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Babos Timea

Timea Babos HUN / Heather Watson GBR (3) vs Elena Bogdan ROU / Noppawan Lertcheewakarn THA (2) 6-3 3-6 [8-10]

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2009, 09:37 AM   #17
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

RG 2009

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 09:43 AM   #18
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

You can watch all my pictures of the Girls Double Final
http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/w...=Timea%20Babos

More pix are coming soon in the galery

lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 10:27 AM   #19
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mralas View Post
Timea defeat Kirillova in second round
There's an interesting aftermatch interview here

http://sporthirado.hu/videok.php?videoid=1047

some key things

She goes to GB to train on grass just after RG. She won't play in any tournament until Wimbledon, and after Wimbledon she'll play in a 10k grass tournament.

Her wishlist 2009 is win a GS at least, and be number one

Come on Tímea!

Old Jun 7th, 2009, 12:04 PM   #20
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

A video of Roland Garros Double Final

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9i...ea-babos_sport

Last edited by lover_of_myskina : Jun 8th, 2009 at 01:14 PM.
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:20 PM   #21
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
She goes to GB to train on grass just after RG. She won't play in any tournament until Wimbledon, and after Wimbledon she'll play in a 10k grass tournament.
Schedule update

AEGON International Junior Tennis Championships - Roehampton G1
The Junior Championships, Wimbledon GA
10k grass tournament.

Old Jun 15th, 2009, 12:21 AM   #22
country flag Lachrymarum
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute Lachrymarum has a reputation beyond repute

Is Timea related to Zsuzsanna (Susi) Babos?
Mattek-Sands...Halep...Hsieh
Lachrymarum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 08:31 AM   #23
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachrymarum View Post
Is Timea related to Zsuzsanna (Susi) Babos?

sisters

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:12 PM   #24
country flag mon72

mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all

Wimbledon Girls' singles 3rd round:

Tímea Babos def. Yana Buchina 7:5 6:1
mon72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 01:38 AM   #25
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

What ever happened to her sister? She was featured in a tennis magazine I suscribed to a few years ago and I read about her and now nothing. Did she retire?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:17 AM   #26
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
What ever happened to her sister? She was featured in a tennis magazine I suscribed to a few years ago and I read about her and now nothing. Did she retire?

Susie Babos

Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:22 AM   #27
country flag Hakapeszi

Wimbledon 2009

Girls' Singles - Semifinal

Timea Babos(HUN)[6] vs. Noppawan Lertcheewakarn(THA)[4]

Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 07:35 AM   #28
country flag Hakapeszi

Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 04:17 PM   #29
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
The link is invalid

Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 04:20 PM   #30
country flag hellas719

Never mind, now it works

So she's still in college