Any Idea What Allie Will - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2009, 02:00 PM   #16
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any Idea What Allie Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
I can't tell you for sure why Allie hasn't committed. I do know that she didn't train as hard as she did for the past ~8 years just to go to college. The goal was to always turn pro and college was Plan B. Parting with the dream of making it on the pro tour might take her a while, so I would not be surprised if she is taking a year off just to fulfill her dream for at least a year. If she fails there (which is likely-sorry Allie!) then she will resort to Plan B and go to college. And no, I am not one of these highly talked about girls on here. I do play the occasional ITF but most of my success comes at the USTA national level not ITFs. However, I do frequent enough with the "big dogs" to have my fair share of scoop

Confidence/reevaluation of where her game stands? Not quite sure.
If Mallory Cecil can go to college, so can Allie Will.
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 02:17 AM   #17
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboyle View Post
If Mallory Cecil can go to college, so can Allie Will.
Completely agreed. I have said Allie should go to college for a few years now.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 06:13 AM   #18
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

She has decided! From tennis recruit, she has signed a LOI to play at the University of Florida!
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 04:07 AM   #19
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

If they get Will and Embree, to go along with what they return and adding Bartlett, Florida's in pretty good shape.

Last edited by UFGatorFan : Jun 26th, 2009 at 04:24 AM. Reason: forgot something
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 11:00 AM   #20
country flag wanabgator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

wanabgator has disabled reputation

Agreed. Marrit, Anastasia, Jo, Jessica, Lauren, Allie, Brittany, and Claire will be unstoppable!
wanabgator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote