Tennis Magazin getting better ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2003, 07:16 PM   #1
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Tennis Magazin getting better ?

Yesterday I bought the German Tennis Magazin for the first time since quite a while, and I quite liked it.

The best news: Ralf Klinkenberg is no longer involved !!! No longer crappy articles by this idiot.
Boris Becker is the new publisher. And that might work quite well. His talk with John McEnroe was a nice read.
The tournament reports were OK as well. Not as many mistakes as before.

€4,50 is still quite a lot, considering that it was €3,80 only a few months ago. So I will check the content each time before I buy it.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2003, 07:55 PM   #2
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, and there is a Fila commercial in the middle, with nice pictures of Barbara and Anca. Anca looks gorgeous !

Can anyone scan them ?
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 08:03 PM   #3
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDominique
Oh, and there is a Fila commercial in the middle, with nice pictures of Barbara and Anca. Anca looks gorgeous !

Can anyone scan them ?
Yes, I can upload this picture.
The price remarks on the commercial are a little bit silly, but I dont have the programm to get rid of them.

Its in my gallery now.

Last edited by JackFrost : Mar 11th, 2003 at 09:00 PM.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 08:11 AM   #4
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
oh no! don't tell me this!
i got this magazine for six years and in december i stopped my abo because i was that bored by this magazine...
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 08:36 AM   #5
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
I still have an abo but they first have to convince me to hold it for one more year
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:08 PM   #6
country flag Roxers
Team WTAworld

Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold Roxers is a splendid one to behold
Well, hopefully it will get better, as they are some changes made. I didn`t like it, because it is kinda boring ..they should specify more on the players (and NOT only German ones) and do better tournament reports, plus more pictures and posters.

Ana Ivanovic, Tatiana Golovin, Kim Clijsters, Dinara Safina
Roxers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:45 PM   #7
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel666
Well, hopefully it will get better, as they are some changes made. I didn`t like it, because it is kinda boring ..they should specify more on the players (and NOT only German ones) and do better tournament reports, plus more pictures and posters.
Jep. And its very expensive. Last year, the tennis magazin costs 3,80 € (whats expensive is, too). But now they rised the price to 4,50 €. They said, its because they are double-issues, but now the tennis-magazin is monthly again and the price is still 4,50€. And the tennis mag hasn´t more pages than a year ago.
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:06 PM   #8
country flag GoDominique

I completely forgot to thank you for the scan, JackFrost.
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:42 AM   #9
country flag JackFrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDominique
I completely forgot to thank you for the scan, JackFrost.
No problem.
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 03:07 PM   #10
country flag GoDominique

Well, in the newest edition they come up with this:

"[...]Parallel zum Champions Race führt die ATP eine zweite Rangliste, in der fortlaufend die Turnierpunkte der letzten 52 Wochen gespeichert sind. Die Platzierung in dieser Entry List entscheidet über die Setzlisten der aktuellen Turnier. Die reguläre Damen-Weltrangliste der Women's Tennis Association (WTA) funktioniert ähnlich wie dei Entry List, nur werden die gewonnenen Punkte nicht nur einfach addiert, sondern noch durch die gespielten Turniere geteilt."

Oh, please ...