Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:42 PM   #766
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
so he won't be following Ana constantly then How old are his sons? Maybe when they grow up he will be freed to follow her, he's coaching Ana for Wimbledon it seems, so it looks like he likes her (or maybe someone else decided for him?) I just hope he can motivate her.
He will probably only be around for the important tournaments.. though I think he just might be in LA, since it's not that far from Las Vegas. I think he likes her, he has said he is a fan of her game quite a few times while being a commentator for ESPN. But I guess he just split with Sven.. Sven took Rosmalen and Cahill took Eastbourne. I'm sure Ana will be working with Sven during Wimbledon, but I also hope she takes coaching from Cahill. Some new input is always good, and especially if he is willing to try to fix her serve. And sure... motivation and concentration are key. I still think that even without playing well Ana can beat a whole bunch of players.. but she need to regain the mental edge.. know what moment she has to step up.. and NOT lose double break leads anymore.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2009, 10:12 PM   #767
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice too see somebody working with Ana, especially on that ball toss. Darren Cahill I believe is a great coach. He was my first choice of the poeple I wanted Ana to hire as a full time coach before she picked Kardon. Too bad he can't be with her full time.
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 10:13 PM   #768
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfUrtvxNYMA

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 05:44 PM   #769
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
Working on her serve
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 12:29 AM   #770
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb459...e=channel_page

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 12:45 AM   #771
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks! Was it before or after the double match? How did she serve in the double match? That could be an indication if something is changing...
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 01:02 AM   #772
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
thanks! Was it before or after the double match? How did she serve in the double match? That could be an indication if something is changing...
Before.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 02:27 AM   #773

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Before.
Did you see the match? I hope she'll stay with Cahill until Wimbledon
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 10:48 PM   #774
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I read in the BBC interview that Ana will train with Cahill in Wimbledon, hope that is true...
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #775
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I read in the BBC interview that Ana will train with Cahill in Wimbledon, hope that is true...
It is. But I wonder if Sven is gonna help her as well.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #776

Quote:
It is. But I wonder if Sven is gonna help her as well.
Wow you are a lot taller than Ana! How is she by person? I guess very sweet

PLease tell her to visit her forum here from time to time
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #777
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Wow you are a lot taller than Ana! How is she by person? I guess very sweet
Compare the 2 pics and you'll see I'm not that much taller.
Of course she's sweet but also very shy.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 11:13 PM   #778

Quote:
Compare the 2 pics and you'll see I'm not that much taller.
Of course she's sweet but also very shy.
yes the other one you look as tall as her, but the new one... were you on a pedistal or something? Did she recognize you?
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:19 AM   #779
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvRKdIgicNU
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 10:26 AM   #780
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute