Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 01:26 PM   #751
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
sweet memories
great serve, great BH, terrific forehand, Ajde after an ace and the little cap cute thing I want GOAT Ana back!!!!!!
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #752
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

You will see She will win Wimbledon with 4 aces in a row.
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 11:33 PM   #753
country flag Mixo

Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

From 0:38 to 0:53, what a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong swing she has.

Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Mixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #754
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R5HY0XG0

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #755
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WR5FBQKJ

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:13 PM   #756
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

She looks good there
Ana ,you idiot stop choking
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #757
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post

She looks good there
Everyone said that she was very impressive in practice. They should do something because she has not been able to translate it to her matches..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.

Last edited by gaviotabr : Jun 16th, 2009 at 06:49 PM.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:32 PM   #758
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She looks good there
well they are giving her puffballs in real matches she's not going to get away with that slow motion...
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #759
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Ana's serve today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnJj0TdLYEU

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:18 PM   #760
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

This is funny
I guess this means she is working on her ball toss
I`m at least happy that she has a coach with her
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:23 PM   #761

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
thanks! That's Cahill? Maybe he will be following her mostly from now on I hope He's trying to teach her how to toss i see, he's he a good serve coach? Ana needs someone who can teach her for long time, not random advices every now and then
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:24 PM   #762
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is funny
I guess this means she is working on her ball toss
I`m at least happy that she has a coach with her
At least she is working on her serve.. Cahill seems to be correcting her movement or telling her to try something, which is good. I'm 100% sure if Ana could sort her serve out, she would play better overall.

Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #763
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
thanks! That's Cahill? Maybe he will be following her mostly from now on I hope He's trying to teach her how to toss i see, he's he a good serve coach? Ana needs someone who can teach her for long time, not random advices every now and then
Cahill is a great coach. He coached Agassi for several years and also peak Hewitt. Federer wanted him as a coach, but in the end he decided to join the adidas group since he would have to travel less and have a base in Las Vegas. He lives there since being Agassi's coach years back and has kids that go to school there now.

I'm happy to see that he was at least trying to help her with the serve. No "it will work itself out" from him it seems. Hopefully he can also have a chat with Ana and help her with concentration. I also hope he works with her through Wimbledon, and not only Sven.

Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #764

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Cahill is a great coach. He coached Agassi for several years and also peak Hewitt. Federer wanted him as a coach, but in the end he decided to join the adidas group since he would have to travel less and have a base in Las Vegas. He lives there since being Agassi's coach years back and has kids that go to school there now.

I'm happy to see that he was at least trying to help her with the serve. No "it will work itself out" from him it seems. Hopefully he can also have a chat with Ana and help her with concentration. I also hope he works with her through Wimbledon, and not only Sven.
so he won't be following Ana constantly then How old are his sons? Maybe when they grow up he will be freed to follow her, he's coaching Ana for Wimbledon it seems, so it looks like he likes her (or maybe someone else decided for him?) I just hope he can motivate her.
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:37 PM   #765
country flag jelenacg

I hope she works with him.He is a coach that inspire trust.But she needs a good coach for a long periond of time so i`m really hoping she will work with him until the W and after W, just don`t want to see her alone and lost
I`m pretty sure he can do wonders with her.