Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #736
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post

Novak
i wonder what Ana says to Marat. he looks so surprised and shy
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #737
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi View Post
i wonder what Ana says to Marat. he looks so surprised and shy
maybe she's trying to hook up He behaves so weirdily with girls, see how he also looks at the girls asking for autographs... I think for him girls mean just one thing, and it ain't brain.
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 05:43 PM   #738
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

he looks so shy, that's what i love about marat, he doesn't to be aware of his impact on women.
maybe Ana joking about him taking advantage of autograph sessions to meet girls...
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #739
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

I`m more interested why is Novak lifting his shirt
And his face expression after that
Marat
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #740

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi View Post
he looks so shy, that's what i love about marat, he doesn't to be aware of his impact on women.
maybe Ana joking about him taking advantage of autograph sessions to meet girls...
sure you are a girl and you just fell for his trick. I'm a guy and can easily see what he's trying to do
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 06:07 PM   #741
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
sure you are a girl and you just fell for his trick. I'm a guy and can easily see what he's trying to do
I agree
I`m pretty sure he is awere of his imapct on woman
But it`s not only about his look,guy just has incredible charisma
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 06:08 PM   #742
country flag lilimi

Quote:
jealous!
i wonder what's nole excuse to show his abs
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 06:13 PM   #743

Quote:
I agree
I`m pretty sure he is awere of his imapct on woman
But it`s not only about his look,guy just has incredible charisma
exactly, i mean once he even when on court while his "girlfriend" on the stands looked like she just had sex... And he's having like million of girls, i guess that's what he likes of being a famous tennis player...
anyways I won't go on, for the girls he's "shy"

Nole always shows his abs, that's his best way of impressing girls because he's not that cute IMHO
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 06:24 PM   #744
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
exactly, i mean once he even when on court while his "girlfriend" on the stands looked like she just had sex... And he's having like million of girls, i guess that's what he likes of being a famous tennis player...
anyways I won't go on, for the girls he's "shy"

Nole always shows his abs, that's his best way of impressing girls because he's not that cute IMHO

He is cute but the best part is his personality
I thought he and Ana were just friends
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 10:25 PM   #745
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

This is the last part of Ana's win against Venus at last year's AO. At the end of the vídeo, Darren Cahill talks about how he loves Ana's game. The best thing of her going back to the adidas coaching team, IMHO, is her being able to work with Cahill. I really hope she gets him to coach her a bit, and not only Sven. I love Sven, but I think Cahill can help her with some new imput, and he is obviously a fan.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 10:54 PM   #746

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
This is the last part of Ana's win against Venus at last year's AO. At the end of the vídeo, Darren Cahill talks about how he loves Ana's game. The best thing of her going back to the adidas coaching team, IMHO, is her being able to work with Cahill. I really hope she gets him to coach her a bit, and not only Sven. I love Sven, but I think Cahill can help her with some new imput, and he is obviously a fan.

sweet memories My favorite slam ever... if it wasn't for the final it would have been perfect Jelena and Ana really looked to take over by winning against WS, but the WS had their revenge and then some, and now they're n.2 and n.3...

Hopefully he still thinks the same after all this time, tv commentators are so quick to praise a player who wins and to bash her when she loses...
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #747
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sweet memories My favorite slam ever... if it wasn't for the final it would have been perfect Jelena and Ana really looked to take over by winning against WS, but the WS had their revenge and then some, and now they're n.2 and n.3...
Yes.. it was so great.. Pity for that stupid drop shot at 15-30 *4-5. I'm pretty sure Ana could have more of a chance if she had won that point in the final.. But my favorite slam is obviously last year's RG. Ana played some jaw dropping tennis to win it.. really beautiful to see.

Quote:
Hopefully he still thinks the same after all this time, tv commentators are so quick to praise a player who wins and to bash her when she loses...
True.. but he is a tennis coach... and a former player.. so I hope he does keep his opinion. I mean.. the game is there.. she has it.. she just needs to bring it back.

Old Jun 11th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #748

she used to have so much drive in that forehand, like she could place the ball wherever she wanted... it was scary Now it's a good shot but not so great.

Actually i was thinking that in the slam finals she lost, Ana already showed signs of the problems that would hunt her later: ball toss and serve against Henin RG07, weak forehand and mental lapses after occasions lost against Sharapova AO08. It's like her best weapons were already her worst liabilities when she let her nerves dictate
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #749
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
she used to have so much drive in that forehand, like she could place the ball wherever she wanted... it was scary Now it's a good shot but not so great.
True.. her forehand was out of this world... now it's a good shot, but not as lethal. I guess the confidence or lack of it shows in the way she hits her forehand.. she is just hitting it with a lot less conviction now.

Quote:
Actually i was thinking that in the slam finals she lost, Ana already showed signs of the problems that would hunt her later: ball toss and serve against Henin RG07, weak forehand and mental lapses after occasions lost against Sharapova AO08. It's like her best weapons were already her worst liabilities when she let her nerves dictate
You are right Luca.. some of the issues were already there, but she was strong enough to overcome them. Now it seems that they are stronger and she can't cope with it. It's all mental.. she needs to be able to be in control again.

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 04:11 AM   #750
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Novak
Ana and Novak look so cute together