Maria Sharapova GIFS? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2009, 08:22 AM   #91
country flag itsonlykat

itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice itsonlykat is just really nice
Re: Maria Sharapova GIFS?

Great GIFS purplish! My favorite is the last one! Badass!
itsonlykat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2009, 03:26 PM   #92
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

Those GIFS are awesome!

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 03:52 PM   #93
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Great new gifs Love then one when Masha's waving to the camere, so cute
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #94
country flag Sharpie4me

Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplish View Post
^the link is on the video thread
Sharpie4me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:25 PM   #95
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

One just made my avy those are brilliant!
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:57 PM   #96
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

amaze
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #97
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

^happy birthday
Quote:

maria vs. nadia R3 RG'09:

I love these

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 06:25 PM   #98
country flag xoxo89

xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplish;15741113
[IMG
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj58/red_apple_green/ztry4.gif[/IMG]

All I can say is WOW!

TWITTER|FACEBOOK|TUMBLR
xoxo89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #99
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

one more

LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 12:04 AM   #100
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks I've found it!

Great gifs
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:35 AM   #101
country flag ggorggg

ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all

thanx u guys amazing gifs!!!

here's one

ggorggg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 05:00 PM   #102
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggorggg View Post
thanx u guys amazing gifs!!!

here's one

When was this?

Can someone please make a GIF of that 3rd round presser where she said "But okay.. we can talk about alcohol"?? NGGGH moment! Soooo GGG
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 01:44 PM   #103
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Can someone please make a GIF of that 3rd round presser where she said "But okay.. we can talk about alcohol"?? NGGGH moment! Soooo GGG
Totally a GGG moment, so I made two gifs One longer and one shorter.

And two others I made.
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #104
country flag NewShoulderPlz.

NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future

Thanks!

Maria's smile

MARIA Career GrandSlam SHARAPOVA

NewShoulderPlz. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 04:50 PM   #105
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

thank you Katie

I'll try to make one of those my av
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote