Wozniacki in trouble - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #16
country flag Selah

Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future
Re: Wozniacki in trouble

maybe darkness will fall and save her, I really wanted someone to challenge and beat Jankovic before the semis.
Selah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2009, 06:29 PM   #17
country flag CloudAtlas
Lamenting the days of peak SEWTA

CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selah View Post
maybe darkness will fall and save her, I really wanted someone to challenge and beat Jankovic before the semis.

Caro has less of a chance of beating Jankovic than Cirstea , if she was fully fit then she could've definetely challenged her but it really is a shame.
Old May 30th, 2009, 06:32 PM   #18
country flag Selah

Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future Selah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidal1402 View Post
Caro has less of a chance of beating Jankovic than Cirstea , if she was fully fit then she could've definetely challenged her but it really is a shame.
doesn't she have a good record against her? Or is that someone else I am thinking of...
Selah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2009, 06:35 PM   #19
country flag woosey

woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute woosey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapogreg08 View Post
yasmine is gonna have an aneurism...
it's late in france. she's probably sleeping.

or drinking.
Old May 30th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #20
country flag H.A.M.
I know you missed me...

H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold H.A.M. is a splendid one to behold

Sorana is the most beautiful girl on tour IMO. So pure
H.A.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2009, 07:07 PM   #21
country flag Sharpie4me

Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold

The pusher got a warning for on-court coaching