MJM Cheats, umpire robs Serena. - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2009, 04:48 PM   #136
country flag TheFifthAvocado
Second-Most Loved Member

TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute TheFifthAvocado has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MJM Cheats, umpire robs Serena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
Its got nothing to do with Serena and who serena is. It has everything to do with honesty and cheating.
Okay well on one hand you have not playing within the rules and on the other you have giving your opponent a black eye. I dunno but one seems more morally justifiable than the other. That's why I don't think Serena deserved the respect of MJMS to give her that point.

And yes, I didn't know I had the reputation as a WS hater. Very bad idea to be my partner.
Petra Kvitova

http://i35.tinypic.com/2ro6m1v.png
TheFifthAvocado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2009, 05:25 PM   #137
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Like the champion she is Serena rose above the scum and their antics to claim victory! All credit to GOATrena there!

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2009, 06:31 PM   #138
VenusSerenaBlvd.

VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold

going right at your opponent is a legal tactic. it's within the rules. cheating isn't. that shit is fucked up. sorry if the WS fans are so domineering. there's just too many of us who are fans of the WS. and we'll defend or infiltrate the threads boards all we want. just don't get close to the net or else you can get hit.

“...Serena isn’t playing for your approval, doesn’t need your approval, and kind of turns the whole question of your approval into wasted breath.”- Brian Phillips
VenusSerenaBlvd. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote