irish tennis - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2009, 08:59 PM   #451
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Dustin Brown (JAM) d. Louk Sorensen (IRL) 6-1 6-4 Bad loss for Louk

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #452
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no

Paszek & Chakvetadze & Vaidisova & Sharapova & Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:14 AM   #453

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Kelly's half of the draw at 1ok Sumter.

Chieh-Yu HSU (USA) (8) Vs Alexandra RILEY (USA)
(wc)C C SARDINHA (USA) Vs Mami INOUE (USA)

Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) Vs Stephanie ROY (CAN)
Lauren HERRING (USA) Vs Paula ZABALA (COL) (4)

Anda PERIANU (ROU) (6) Vs (wc)Alrissa TOBE (USA)
(Q)Amanda RALES (USA) Vs Allie WILL (USA)

Chloe JONES (USA) Vs (Q)Anastasia KHARCHENKO (UKR)
Brittany WOWCHUK (CAN) Vs Kelly LIGGAN (IRL) (2)

Some tough players (Hsu, Perianu, Jones) but Kelly should make the semis at least Good luck!

-------------

J.MORRISSEY [IRL] def. (wc) J.VANNESTE [BEL] 64 63

Come back soon Tati

Last edited by Tennis-Chick : May 26th, 2009 at 10:39 AM.
Old May 26th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #454
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

John lost in straight sets. I really don't think he likes clay.

Glad to see Kelly finally deciding to step down to a $10k event!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:47 AM   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
John lost in straight sets. I really don't think he likes clay.

Glad to see Kelly finally deciding to step down to a $10k event!
John

John is 4 out of Wimbledon qualies and Sam is 6. There is 3 British players in qualies and they will probably get MDWC's so John should get in he will only need one more withdrawal. Hopefully!

Come back soon Tati
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:42 PM   #456

Danai Udomchoke THA [2] vs. Conor Niland IRL | 6-3 6-3

Come back soon Tati
Old May 28th, 2009, 03:35 PM   #457
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

John made it into the RG qualies at the last minute! Unfortunately, he got drawn against one of the top seeds for his first match, a guy who has an ATP ranking and whose favourite surface is clay Still, he has nothing to lose. Hope he does well!

There was also an article in the Independent today where Niland said he is hoping to grab one of the qualification spots at Wimbledon - his ranking is 30 places higher than it was last year where he just barely made it in.
Old May 28th, 2009, 05:34 PM   #458
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been keeping up with this in a while and I have the Leaving Cert next week so in 3 weeks I will hopefully be back up to speed with Irish tennis
Old May 28th, 2009, 07:18 PM   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
I haven't been keeping up with this in a while and I have the Leaving Cert next week so in 3 weeks I will hopefully be back up to speed with Irish tennis
Good luck

--------------

It would be cool to cheer Conor on during Wimbledon!!

Good luck to John

--------------------

R1: Brittany Wowchuk CAN def. (2)Kelly Liggan IRL 53 Ret.

Come back soon Tati
Old May 29th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #460
country flag Tipp

Poor Kelly Hope she's okay.

John lost 6-3 6-2. Oh, well, that was always going to be a long shot.

Good luck to all of you doing exams! (Including the junior tennis players!)
Old May 30th, 2009, 01:25 AM   #461
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Irish tennis fans

I am American, but the heritage on my mother's side is Irish and I have travelled to Ireland a couple of times are REALLY enjoy it there. I was looking for a quick update of how Irish tennis is looking now and for the future!
Old May 30th, 2009, 01:51 AM   #462
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

ONE PHRASE

We have NO Hope

Well maybe not NO hope but seriously I always think some people have potential and then they just start a big slump and dissapear forever. We should have bought Shvedova, Voskoboeva, and Karatantcheva (offering them money and EU citizenship would be enough for any girl )

We could give them houses too, we have plenty of empty houses lying around.
Old May 30th, 2009, 02:08 AM   #463
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
ONE PHRASE

We have NO Hope

Well maybe not NO hope but seriously I always think some people have potential and then they just start a big slump and dissapear forever. We should have bought Shvedova, Voskoboeva, and Karatantcheva (offering them money and EU citizenship would be enough for any girl )

We could give them houses too, we have plenty of empty houses lying around.
That's too bad

I'll live in one of those empty houses!!!

Who is the top player, Kelly?
Old May 30th, 2009, 10:27 AM   #464

http://www.theitem.com/article/20090...TS01/705289988

Quote:
Wowchuk held a 5-3 lead over Liggan in their first set, but after being attended to by a trainer, Liggan retired from the tournament with tightness in both quadriceps.

“I couldn’t really bend or push off with either leg, so there really wasn’t much point in carrying on when I can’t move around out there,” said Liggan, who plans to give it another week and try again next week in Hilton Head. “It’s very disappointing.

“Not to take anything away from (Wowchuk) — she was moving me around pretty well, but I didn’t feel I was up to staying with it through a whole match.”

Come back soon Tati
Old May 30th, 2009, 11:49 AM   #465
country flag MLF

MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute

It's the Ulster Senior Open next week in Belfast. Top seed in the mens event is Irish Davis Cup player Colin O'Brien who I lost to in this event last year and top seed in the women's is Mariyana Levova, will be interesting to see her play. I'm playing singles and mixed. Draws are here :

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...8-AE59CD88E467
MLF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote