~~~The Chat Thread~~~ - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2009, 07:36 PM   #1
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
~~~The Chat Thread~~~

I think it's time. I've talked to Ula and Veronika via PM and they both agreed to this thread. So now I've made it. We can discuss anything. From other tennis players to food to music to ourselves, ...
I'll start. I'm Andrew. I'm from New York (originally from Greece)
What do you guys think about Eurovision this year?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2009, 04:35 AM   #2
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~~The Chat Thread~~~

So much for making this thread

Old May 11th, 2009, 04:38 PM   #3
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm the second one

I'm Dorien from Belgium

I don't follow eurovision. I only now that Hadise has a good song and is going for Turkey to the eurovision and not for Belgium

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 08:42 PM   #4
country flag hellas719

Oh
It's a good song, but I don't like it
I mean, it's okay, but it seems like she copied Elena Paparizou's type of music
Belgium is okay, but it won't win
Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Bulgaria, Germany, Russia, Ireland, Romania, and a few others have good songs in my opinion

Who do you like in men's tennis? What other sports do you like?

Old May 12th, 2009, 08:29 PM   #5
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I like Roger Federer and the Belgians: Olivier Rochus, Xavier Malisse, Dick Norman en Ruben Bemelmans.

I like a lot of sports

Old May 12th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #6
country flag hellas719

I like a lot of sports too
On MTF, Baghdatis, Roddick, Blake, Djokovic and Economidis are the active players in my sig
I also have Philippoussis, Agassi and Sampras there
And all Greeks and Americans

I also post in other threads/forums, like Krajinovic, Tipsarevic, Troicki, Hanescu, and a few others but no where near as much as here

Old May 12th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #7
country flag hellas719

I think right now it will be Romania, Montenegro, Armenia, Turkey, Andorra, Malta, Finland, Sweden, Iceland, and Portugal get on to the final even though I don't like most of them. I hope Bulgaria makes it

Old May 12th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #8
country flag hellas719

Romania, Armenia
Montenegro, Belgium, Bulgaria

Old May 13th, 2009, 04:29 AM   #9
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for this topic I'll come back later with some handball news have a nice day folks
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2009, 06:51 AM   #10
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Oh
It's a good song, but I don't like it
I mean, it's okay, but it seems like she copied Elena Paparizou's type of music
Belgium is okay, but it won't win
Greece, Cyprus, Armenia, Bulgaria, Germany, Russia, Ireland, Romania, and a few others have good songs in my opinion

Who do you like in men's tennis? What other sports do you like?

i cant believe ur taste lol....bulgaria?ireland?
iceland (which made the final) is one of the best!
UK is ok but 2 much publicity because of sir webber!they have "spend"lots of money!!!they wanna win even if it means paying/giving money here and there!!!!
hadise that represents turkey is just ok!as u said she is copying helena paparizou!yesterday during the semi final she wasnt anything special!she gained weight since arriving in russia!anyway
Old May 13th, 2009, 06:38 PM   #11
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter View Post
Thanks for this topic I'll come back later with some handball news have a nice day folks

Old May 13th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #12
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by merda2004 View Post
i cant believe ur taste lol....bulgaria?ireland?
iceland (which made the final) is one of the best!
UK is ok but 2 much publicity because of sir webber!they have "spend"lots of money!!!they wanna win even if it means paying/giving money here and there!!!!
hadise that represents turkey is just ok!as u said she is copying helena paparizou!yesterday during the semi final she wasnt anything special!she gained weight since arriving in russia!anyway
Yeah, I think Bulgaria isn't that great. I only heard the highlights of it and it didn't seem bad. The actual thing was though. I was in the bathroom during it

Ireland is good though. The beginning could be better

Old May 13th, 2009, 06:48 PM   #13
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter View Post
Hi, Ula
I've played handball a few times at football practice, actually played once at a gym. It is very fun. When I was in Greece during the summer I saw some Olympic Handball and my cousin and I were impressed. It's a cool sport. I don't follow professional handball though, but this thread could change that

How about non-Eleni tennis chat. Who wins RG? I must say that Safina is the clear favorite now. She has been the most consistent on clay. It was between her and Kuznetsova for me, but now with Kuzzy's loss today I really don't know. At this point, Sharapova could be a heavy favorite

Ula, are you attending the Warsaw tournament next week?

Old May 14th, 2009, 07:56 PM   #14
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

I didn't post earlier in this thread because I was in Madrid at the tennis tournament.Great experience despite my favourite lost.I wish Eleni had played there,it was really easy to see all the players practising and talking to them.Maybe another year if she ever regains her ranking...

As for RG,I think Safina is the clear favourite
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:43 PM   #15
country flag hellas719

Did you see anyone in my sig?