oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2009, 03:22 PM   #2326
country flag Blackbeat

Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Marta...well...congratz to the quarters...but this could have been the semi...too many stupid errors...

Good Luck to all Polish Players!!!

Good Luck to Queen Venus Williams and Princess Serena Williams, too!!!

POLISH RULEZ
WILLIAMS RULEZ
Blackbeat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2009, 03:22 PM   #2327
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Marta lost 4-6 4-6

Makarowa was just too strong today. Marta played better in 2nd set, bo so was her opponent.

winners / UEs
Domachowska 22 / 43
Makarowa 12 / 22
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 03:37 PM   #2328
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Marta , but congrats for getting this far ... work on your focus
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #2329
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Keep on improving Marta
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #2330
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure?

Winners seem ok

I saw the match and must say she played better against Kirilenko, but the worst of today was, that her serve was nearly off for like 3 to 5 service games

Good luck at the ITF next week

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 09:53 PM   #2331
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1992 View Post
Good luck at the ITF next week
Oh, Bucuresti. I was scared that she's gonna play in Warszawa 10K
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #2332
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 1st, 2009, 08:03 AM   #2333
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Old May 3rd, 2009, 03:23 PM   #2334
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Marta in Bucharest MD:

(1)Jelena Dokic (AUS) v Q
(SR)Angelika Roesch (GER) v Q
Q v Q
(6)Marta Domachowska (POL) v Lenka Wienerova (SVK)

It would be awesome if Marta get to QF and play against Jelena
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2009, 05:13 PM   #2335
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

It would be even better if she could have been in SF or F

Old May 4th, 2009, 09:16 AM   #2336
country flag Krzysiu.

have we any livescore or sth?
Old May 4th, 2009, 01:06 PM   #2337
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

I think no

Old May 4th, 2009, 04:22 PM   #2338
country flag Krzysiu.

Bastards.
Old May 4th, 2009, 06:21 PM   #2339
country flag Krzysiu.

Marta playing p'bly tomorrow.
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:27 AM   #2340
country flag Krzysiu.

Marta twice today.

http://www.gdfsuezopenromania.ro/wp-...;205%20mai.pdf