Maria in Barcelona - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #271
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria in Barcelona

It's a tough loss but many positives can be taken from this breakthrough tournament Great week Maria, this should mark a growth in confidence for the rest of the year
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2009, 04:34 PM   #272
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation

Maria I really wanted her to defend her title, and it looked like she could after yesterday's win.

But still, it's been a good week and a positive tournament.
Old Apr 19th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #273
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Kiri

great tournament but I'm very sad
Old Apr 19th, 2009, 07:44 PM   #274
country flag Kiriber
I'm a monster I'm a killer I know I'm wrong

Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold

Well that was fun while it lasted.

Meh I'll completely take a beat down in the final over a first round loss anyday. She had a great week.
Kiriber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2009, 10:25 PM   #275
country flag CamBWFC

CamBWFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber. View Post
Meh I'll completely take a beat down in the final over a first round loss anyday.
Ha wouldnt we all?
CamBWFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 09:19 AM   #276
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

when i woke up this morning and went to uni i was so confident that maria had won, then i found out then she didnt and she got bagelled! so unfair that she had to play 2 matchs in one day. imo maria didnt have enough time to recover and rest up. her body and muscles must've been aching when she played the final. but there are def positives to take from this tourney. for one thing, maria played a few good matches on clay and she managed to sustain most of her points from last year.

better luck next year maria

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 04:44 PM   #277
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Maria didn't have much left for the final and that showed in her performance. But atleast she had a good tournament. It's something for her to build on.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 05:19 PM   #278
country flag fandy

fandy is a name known to all fandy is a name known to all fandy is a name known to all fandy is a name known to all fandy is a name known to all fandy is a name known to all fandy is a name known to all fandy is a name known to all fandy is a name known to all fandy is a name known to all fandy is a name known to all

so sad for maria!
but I think maria will has a good clay season!

Elena Dementieva

Maria Kirilenko
fandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 06:12 AM   #279
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

So what's Maria doing during this week off?
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 08:43 AM   #280
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
So what's Maria doing during this week off?
Igor is in Barcelona this week so she'll probably hang around and train there too hopefully
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 10:59 AM   #281
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

And Igor is winning now ,he has won the 1st set 6-2 but i can't find a livestream .Let's hope that he won't choke again
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 11:52 AM   #282
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirivanovic View Post
And Igor is winning now ,he has won the 1st set 6-2 but i can't find a livestream .Let's hope that he won't choke again
Wow and he actually won pretty easy
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 12:06 PM   #283
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Igor
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 02:42 PM   #284
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post
Wow and he actually won pretty easy
Amazing Igor,next match against probably Robredo,i think (and hope)he can do it
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 03:37 PM   #285
country flag Kirilenko_Kamp

Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold

Obviously, Makiri's run to the Final in Barcelona has sparked a fire under Igor. He definitely doesn't want her to have the bragging rights in the clay court season between the both of them. I'm proud of what Makiri had accomplished in Barcelona. You can't give yourself a chance to win the title if you don't make it to the finals right??? Fatigue obviously played a critical part in Makiri's performance. I'm glad that her knee held up though. Use this as a stepping stone for the 2009 French Open!!!
Kirilenko_Kamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote