Fill-in-the-Draw #14| Miami 2009| Final scores| Congratulations to Zauber!! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:37 PM   #166
country flag Equipped

Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw #14| Miami 2009| Final scores| Congratulations to Zauber!!

Congrats Zauber (you FREAK!!! How in the HELL did you pick that?!?!?!?). Way to go!
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2011
Seoul 2011 + Brisbane 2012 + Auckland 2012
Bogota 2012 + Kuala Lumpur 2013 + Dubai 2014
Equipped is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #167
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm like in shock
i'm usually closer to the bottom!

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:53 PM   #168
country flag Zauber

Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of

i just went by what i saw in the first set of the Australian open when she played against Serena Williams.
Lucky of course.
I had her win last weeks tournament as well.
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:59 PM   #169
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

CANADA PRIDE!!!! Yeah!
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 06:34 AM   #170
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Bad tournament for me
But +1 in the rankings
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote