January 2009 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:17 AM   #91
country flag Ritaldai

Ritaldai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: January 2009

ohhhh thanks Belco !
Ritaldai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2009, 02:52 PM   #92
country flag Xylon

Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of

highlights venus vs Pavlyuchenkova, haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc1cIcIR2YU

bonus: highlights of venus against vera in hong kong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEptbfQcBSs
Xylon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 06:15 PM   #93
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

thank youuuuuuuu!
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 01:45 PM   #94
country flag Xylon

Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of

Highlights of the 3rd round match between Venus and Cornet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpSzDu7VEGs

Keep it up venus! :lock :lock
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 07:35 PM   #95
country flag Xylon

Dubai QF Venus vs Dementieva
highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZztuMxFT4o
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 07:41 PM   #96
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylon View Post
Dubai QF Venus vs Dementieva
highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZztuMxFT4o
can you upload the whole trophy ceremony of Hong Kong please?
I missed the ceremony and want to collect it please
vswfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 02:20 AM   #97
country flag Xylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vswfan View Post
can you upload the whole trophy ceremony of Hong Kong please?
I missed the ceremony and want to collect it please
later
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 01:51 PM   #98
country flag 3Dcool

3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold

Memphis Final Anyone?! I beg!!!
I will trust all my instincts and bring it home.

Vika Azarenka || Aga Radwanska || Caro Wozniacki || Вера Zvonareva || Masha Sharapova || Аня Chakvetadze || Shahar Peer
3Dcool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 03:38 PM   #99
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dcool View Post
Memphis Final Anyone?! I beg!!!
not aired anywhere. Not even recorded

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 12:07 AM   #100
country flag 3Dcool

3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold 3Dcool is a splendid one to behold

That's so lame >:
I will trust all my instincts and bring it home.

Vika Azarenka || Aga Radwanska || Caro Wozniacki || Вера Zvonareva || Masha Sharapova || Аня Chakvetadze || Shahar Peer
3Dcool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2009, 01:25 AM   #101
country flag chirag sharma

chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light

do u hava sania mirza and anna chakvetadze match at jb grup classic 2009? can u post it here or provide any links to download that match
chirag sharma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote