Yanina Wickmayer - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2009, 01:20 PM   #601
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCHEBEL View Post
she has to defend important poinst in the next weeks...so dont give up Nina! We support you always!
oh yeah,and she won´t defend her 2R in Antwerp,because this tournament dissapear
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2009, 04:50 PM   #602
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

That match against Cibulkova was just horrible to watch
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 01:55 AM   #603
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina is the #1 seed in Surprise
Here is her section of the draw:

(1) Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) vs WC April Bisharat (USA)
Heidi El Tabakh (CAN) vs Alexandra Muller (USA)
Q vs Michelle Gerards (NED)
Q vs (6) Georgie Stoop (GBR)

I think it's a great draw for her. She won't have to face Daniilidou or Gerasimou until the final, if she makes it that far
Also, what an embaressment it would be if she loses in R1 to that unranked WC
Hopefully, it won't happen.
Go Nina!!!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #604
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

[quote=hellas719;15020520]Yanina is the #1 seed in Surprise
Here is her section of the draw:

(1) Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) vs WC April Bisharat (USA)
Heidi El Tabakh (CAN) vs Alexandra Muller (USA)
Q vs Michelle Gerards (NED)
Q vs (6) Georgie Stoop (GBR)

Yanina is back!

well, i think all oponents are difficlt for Nina at the moment because she lost all the matches in 2009 and her confidences is on the floor so we must respect everybody even if the oponent is a Wild Card...

ITF SURPRISE

R1: Yanina Wickmayer BEL vs April Bisharat USA

BELGIAN BABES EVERYWHERE: FLIPPER in Memphis, TAMMY in Bogota and NINA in Surprise
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 01:42 PM   #605
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she will win it
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:01 PM   #606
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She plays later today
Good luck girl

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 10:32 PM   #607
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina won 6-3 6-3.
The first win of the year, hopefully she can win some more matches.

Old Feb 17th, 2009, 10:45 PM   #608
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

did she win? the official site of the ITF doesnt put the result yet...but i trust in you Dorien!...great! the first victory!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 11:45 PM   #609
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina
But the scoreline should've been like 6-1 6-1, but a win is a win

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 01:05 PM   #610
country flag #kArLoS#

in second against Heidi IDK LOL and I hope she will win
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 02:14 PM   #611
country flag hellas719

karlos, you need to make Yanina 1-5 in your sig

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:04 PM   #612
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She plays only doubles today.

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 09:29 AM   #613
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCHEBEL View Post
did she win? the official site of the ITF doesnt put the result yet...but i trust in you Dorien!...great! the first victory!
we always get the results from Yanina's dad right after she finished her match, for her website. So if me or Dorien says a result, you can trust us, it's from a good source

Yanina and Ahsha Rolle won the doubles by the way yesturday, it was 6-4 3-6 13-11

today she plays first singles second round first match up, after that she plays doubles QF

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #614
country flag JOCHEBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by konijntje_00 View Post
we always get the results from Yanina's dad right after she finished her match, for her website. So if me or Dorien says a result, you can trust us, it's from a good source

Yanina and Ahsha Rolle won the doubles by the way yesturday, it was 6-4 3-6 13-11

today she plays first singles second round first match up, after that she plays doubles QF
GREAT...!so i trust in you i hope Yanina recover her good play.

ITF SUNRISE
R2: Yanina Wickmayer BEL vs Heidi El Tabakh CAN
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #615
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Yanina won 6-4 6-2