Fed Cup - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 05:42 PM   #1
country flag OC521

OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all
Fed Cup

Congratulations Serbia winning 4-1 in The Arena!

Here's the link for the official Fed Cup audio interview with their president, Lepa Brena's husband.
OC521 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 05:53 PM   #2
country flag OC521

OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all OC521 is a name known to all
Re: Fed Cup

The following English grammar lesson is sponsored by Budweiser (maybe Coors Light, if Budweiser doesn’t bring back the Royal Bosnian Serb talking frog, pig and politician).

Lesson #1
Serbia Tennis Federation President Bobo thanked Serbia and Belgrade for supporting “our team”. In Serbian that is correct in describing Serbia, Belgrade, the audience and the Fed Cup team as one. However, it could be misconstrued in English if we translate it verbatim and use the word “our”. Instead it would be less misconstruing and more accurate when tanking your fellow countrymen by saying “their team”. Hence, “thank you for supporting your team”.
OC521 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 11:33 PM   #3
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Why did Serbia retire doubles?

My number one:
VICTORIA AZARENKA
Heart of a Champion
17 titles and counting
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 10:28 AM   #4
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 is a name known to all Jelena_78 is a name known to all Jelena_78 is a name known to all Jelena_78 is a name known to all Jelena_78 is a name known to all Jelena_78 is a name known to all Jelena_78 is a name known to all Jelena_78 is a name known to all Jelena_78 is a name known to all Jelena_78 is a name known to all Jelena_78 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzavay. View Post
Why did Serbia retire doubles?
I think Ana Jovanovic had a back injury
Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote