Yanina Wickmayer - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:09 AM   #586
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

let's forget about Surprise...

Fed Cup is coming
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 11:41 AM   #587
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina will play in second match of Saturday against Hantuchova;Good luck
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #588

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Kom op!!!
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:01 PM   #589
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

GOOD LUCK NINA!

Hantuchova defeated her last year in Antwerp, i hope this time will be different...
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:05 PM   #590
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

Danka and Yanina
i have a feeling its gonna be a tough match with what happened last time they played against one another in Antwerp.

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #591
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_angel_109 View Post
Danka and Yanina
i have a feeling its gonna be a tough match with what happened last time they played against one another in Antwerp.

the best pic of the tie
thanks Bad Angel
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #592

Nina, vamos!!!
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:55 AM   #593
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
the best pic of the tie
thanks Bad Angel
AMAZING PICTURE!

this could be a very interesting match....

cmon BELGIUM
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:20 PM   #594
country flag JOCHEBEL

FED CUP WORLD GROUP 2 2OO9:

BELGIUM vs SLOVAKIA

Match *1: Dominika Cibulkova SVK def. Kirsten Flipkens BEL 7/6 6/1
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:25 PM   #595
country flag #kArLoS#

Yanina lost to Hantuchova 76 63,was up 5-2* in first set,and plays better than Dani,I think
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:25 PM   #596
country flag JOCHEBEL

*Hantuchova leads Wickmayer 7/6 5/3 (15-30)
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:26 PM   #597
country flag JOCHEBEL

Match*2: Daniela Hantuchova SVK def. Yanina Wickmayer BEL 7/6 6/3

SLOVAKIA 2 BELGIUM O
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 01:24 PM   #598
country flag #kArLoS#

Yanina lost to Cibulkova 60 63;Belgium 3-0 KO
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 10:32 PM   #599

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
Yanina lost to Cibulkova 60 63;Belgium 3-0 KO
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:07 AM   #600
country flag JOCHEBEL

well....Yanina Wickmayer played 5 matches this year and lost all of them!

oh my god! what happen Nina_! i hope she recover her confidence because she has to defend important poinst in the next weeks...so dont give up Nina! We support you always!