Europe/Africa Zone 1 (Saturday OOP + Scores) - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:16 PM   #616
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future
Re: Europe/Africa Zone 1 (Saturday OOP + Scores)

Poland
Aga
Klaudia
Kasia

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:17 PM   #617
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcirani View Post
Why? What if you don't like any of the players from your country and are an active supporter of all of the players from the other country? It would be weird and rather pitiful to support your country in those circumstances surely?

(That wasn't the case for me, by the way, I actually like all 8 of the players, so I was going to be fairly happy whoever won)
If Agnes played US, I would cheer for them. Even if it was Huber

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #618
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
wd Poland!

btw, who won LUX or Austria?
1-1
Schaul def. Klaffner 6-0 5-7 6-1
Mayr def. Minella 6-7 6-2 6-3
Mayr/Klemenschits vs Schaul/Minella - still playing
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:21 PM   #619
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
Actively cheering against your own country throughout the whole Fed Cup is weird and rather pitiful frankly. Thats my opinion.
In fairness, I wasn't "actively cheering against" GB the whole Fed Cup. I was very happy to see GB win their group. I just didn't want them to beat Poland, a team I like a lot, and yeah it is a country I have a real soft spot for.
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:22 PM   #620
country flag requiem

requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of

Can someone post all of todays results so far
requiem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:33 PM   #621
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Aga didn't play doubles

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:34 PM   #622
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.fedcup.com/ties/tie.asp?tie=100013623
Here it says Klaudia and Alicja were playing

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #623
country flag gaja kesari

gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1992 View Post
http://www.fedcup.com/ties/tie.asp?tie=100013623
Here it says Klaudia and Alicja were playing

This gets weirder and weirder. If you follow the link, you'll see this:
'Great Britain defeated Poland 1-2 in Estonia'
Yeah look out baby, I`m at high tide
gaja kesari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #624
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

Belarus defeated Estonia 0-2 in Estonia

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 09:14 PM   #625
country flag gumoll

Austria def. Luxembourg 2-1
Schaul def. Klaffner 6-0 5-7 6-1
Mayr def. Minella 6-7 6-2 6-3
Mayr/Klemenschits vs Schaul/Minella 6-1 6-1
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #626
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

GB Well done Poland, good luck

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 09:45 PM   #627
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Awww ..Nice week though for the brits ...some really interesting scores

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote