Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2009, 06:57 PM   #91
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

if she doesn't qualify here then
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:25 AM   #92
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
if she doesn't qualify here then
Not only did she fail to qualify, but she hasn't won a set. In fact it was a double breadstick Don't get me wrong, but I actually hope she's injured, cause after 4 tournaments played she qualified for just one (and lost in R1), while losing in QR2 once and QR1 twice. A terrible start of the season.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:34 PM   #93
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

In Giza (10000$), as ranked 598 this week, she passed R1 by beating Sadikovic (#527) 6:2 6:2, but then failed in R2 to Siegmund (#338) 6:1 6:0.

Generally bad ; nevertheless, she did beat a higher ranked opponent
JURasic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:53 PM   #94
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, her results lately aren't that good. In fact, her last worthy results were qualifying for Boca Raton 25k this January and reaching QF on a domestic 10k last October. Good thing she's not defending any points until early May, so hopefully she'll find some form in the meantime. There are a few consecutive tournaments in Egypt in the following weeks, and Tereza in on the lists for all of them.
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 06:49 PM   #95
country flag ma re

She qualified for Giza 10k (I know..."qualified" and "10k" in the same sentence), and hasn't lost too many games on the way. She had a bye in QR1 and only had a tough match in QR4 (7:6, 6:3 against Zaniewska who's below #1000), with a double bagel in QR2 etc. In her first main draw match she beat #405 Nicole Riner in three, and plays Ana Timotic in R2 (#473, was #199 three years ago).

Good luck!
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #96
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

zaniewska is one of the top juniors, that was a good win
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 11:52 PM   #97
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Tereza is through to the QFs! This is her first QF since last October.

In R1, she beat Nicole Riner (#401) 57 64 62. In R2 she beat Ana Timotic (#473 but career-high #199) 63 64. Timotic had beaten the #2 seed in the previous round.

In the QFs, Tereza plays Reka-Luca Jani (#800). Good luck to her!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 07:52 AM   #98
country flag ma re

First decent result of the year brings a new career high ranking, cause this should push her some 25 places up. On paper she's an obvious favorite for QF match, but paper is one thing...

Ajmo Tereza
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 07:50 PM   #99
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

Tereza won 3:6 6:3 6:3

Next is Fokina, aged 25, currently unranked, but with career high #168 in 2002. This year she's 4:1 win/loss.

Good luck Tereza
JURasic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 07:55 AM   #100
country flag ma re

Fokina will probably be a very tough opponent, but let's hope Tereza gets to another 10k final!
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 09:41 AM   #101
country flag ma re

Tereza lost 6 and 5, but it's a good fight against a solid opposition. There are finally signs of good form for her this year. She's in the Cairo 25k quali draw, plays Krtickova (ranked 725, career high 711) in QR1. Hope she's not too tired from the last tourney.
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 02:46 AM   #102
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

After her last tournament (in Egypt), Tereza has a new career-high ranking: #557, up from #598 the week before. Let's hope she can break into the top 500.
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 11:11 AM   #103
country flag ma re

She's playing another Croatian 10k, and is a top seed of qualies. But for a place in the MD she has to beat a compatriot, Mezak Ideally, the loser will take a LL spot.
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 07:55 AM   #104
country flag ma re

Tereza qualified and in R1 she ran over 5th seed Pliskova with a begel and a breadstick

Keep going girl
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:08 PM   #105
country flag networthy

In R2 she beat Conny PERRIN (#482) 64 64. Not as convincing as in R1 but still a good win.

Unfortunately, in the QFs she plays the #1 seed, Florence HARING (#265). It's not totally hopeless, though: Haring lost to Njiric last week in Sibenik.

Good luck to Tereza!