Dinara Quotes - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2009, 02:29 AM   #31
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dinara Quotes

"The more you know, the worse you sleep." - Dinara Safina, on looking at the draw
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2009, 06:58 AM   #32
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
"The more you know, the worse you sleep." - Dinara Safina, on looking at the draw
Wise words
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:58 PM   #33
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Good quote Norbert!
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 05:33 AM   #34
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

On her match against Cornet', Safina admitted her concentration was an issue.

"Because she was complaining about everything, I don't know what, her shoulder. I just started to look at her, what she's doing, instead of focusing myself and continuing being agressive. I just don't know. I'm so stupid looking at her instead of myself,"

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 09:01 AM   #35
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

"Somebody just smacks me so hard in my head that something shakes finally and I put the cables together," she said.

Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 09:36 AM   #36
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Just love her!!! The words that come out of her mouth!
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 09:50 AM   #37
Because She's Worth It

"OK girl, you still got to close it. OK, beat me."
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 09:52 AM   #38
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 01:52 PM   #39
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пепи. View Post
"Somebody just smacks me so hard in my head that something shakes finally and I put the cables together," she said.

When I was reading her interview, that line made me laugh so hard
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 08:37 AM   #40
Because She's Worth It

"It's great that I can follow in his footsteps. He was my idol - he still is my idol - and the fact that I'm doing as well as him is amazing."
Dinara Safina gets misty-eyed at the thought of brother Marat's 2005 Australian Open victory.
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 10:18 AM   #41
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Post match interview AO semis:

Q. If you would have the choice, would you prefer to play with the roof open or closed? Does that make any difference to you?
DINARA SAFINA: No, closed. It's impossible to walk outside.

Q. But it's going to be Saturday night.
DINARA SAFINA: Oh, Saturday night? Whatever.

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 04:09 PM   #42
Because She's Worth It

LOVE HER! 'whatever'
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 12:49 PM   #43
Because She's Worth It

"He's not really the guy who has enough patience for this, you know, to have a woman's talk."
And Safina makes the shock revelation that Marat has not always been the most sensitive person in dealing with his younger sister.

She is the best person to interview!
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 01:02 PM   #44
Because She's Worth It

“I'll go and buy chocolate cake,” she admitted on Friday.

“This would be my present for myself, that, yes, I can eat that chocolate cake.”

I f***cking love her!
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #45
country flag camilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
"He's not really the guy who has enough patience for this, you know, to have a woman's talk."
And Safina makes the shock revelation that Marat has not always been the most sensitive person in dealing with his younger sister.

She is the best person to interview!
Why aren't I surprised