Dear Eggy, the hearts of Russian Roulette are with you! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2003, 03:35 PM   #16
country flag bubble

bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold

MaRiA kIrIlEnKo

DiNaRa SaFiNa

AnAstAsiA

NaDya

VeRa

bubble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2003, 02:27 AM   #17
country flag igost

igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold
igost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2003, 01:57 PM   #18
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2003, 02:19 PM   #19
FroggyLight

FroggyLight has disabled reputation

"I'm not a creature of the night, mate." - Pat Rafter

Scott stop trying to get me killed

- Sweetness -

I was spinning free with a little sweet and simple numbing me.
What a dizzy dance.
This sweetness will not be concerned with me.
No the sweetness will not be concerned with.

FroggyLight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2003, 03:28 PM   #20
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
All my best to you and your family, Sergei! The tragic loss of your little brother proves that we can't escape the real world know matter where we go. The tennis boards tend to be a great escape from the real world for alot of us. And I was looking forward to checking into WTA World and Russian Roulette this weekend after a tough week at work. Then this. I feel for you. This is so sad!

I only hope you honor your little brother by carrying his spirit in your heart for the rest of your life!

Scott
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 01:51 PM   #21
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Eggy News: Eggy came back and saw the incredible outpouring of sympathy for him from posters on General Messages and he posted a reply.

I hope we can keep up a high standard with our posting on Russian Roulette until he feels he is able to return to us.

Take care, Eggy!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 02:10 PM   #22
country flag vaiva

vaiva has disabled reputation
Thanks for the news janie

Did he say anything? (I barely check the GM forum and used to go there only to see Sergei's projected WTA rankings).

And be strong, TBE
vaiva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 01:39 AM   #23
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Eggy, you can see me with my open arms any time you want or need me.

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Last edited by Sharky : Feb 13th, 2003 at 01:46 AM.
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:47 AM   #24
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Any Eggy news? Anyone?
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:39 PM   #25
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
thanx everyone, especially all in RR

Doing a little better now but it wont ever be the same. Time does ease the pain a little but i won't ever forget him.

any comp probs my bro used to fix, i'm not too good at that stuff
Now i have to hope the PC doesn't go on me.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 08:38 PM   #26
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Eggy! We miss you! But family comes first. You have to do what's right for you. Take good care!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 12:34 AM   #27
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

It is SO great to see your name next to a post here again, Eggy! We miss you so much. I am so glad you are gradually feeling a little bit better, adjusting to your new, unasked-for world at home.

As the cat said, family comes first, of course. So, we will happily take whatever amount we can get of your presence here in the weeks come!

Let's hope the Russian players can come up with the goods this week and next week for you! Nice to see Nadya setting the tone with a great start!

Cheers, Nephew Eggy!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote