Maria's '09 AO campaign - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2009, 12:21 AM   #136
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future
Re: Maria's '09 AO campaign

I just saw on the official Australian Open site that Makiri`s doubles is a walkover with Dellacqua and Schiavone winning it. It`s likely that Flavia wasn`t able to go due to her foot injury. This really sucks that this has to happen on Makiri`s birthday. Oh well it`s on to the next tournament, where i hope Makiri will give a much better showing.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2009, 12:28 AM   #137
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

OMG how awful Maria must be so disappointed this was a good chance for them.

Well Flavia's injury must have gotten worse...as she still ended up playing mixed doubles the other day.

Last edited by Nikkiri : Jan 26th, 2009 at 12:36 AM.
Nikkiri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 12:50 AM   #138
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that sucks They had a chance to progress deep this tournament, shame Flavia got injured

What a crappy birthday present
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:45 AM   #139
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Was really looking forward to watching the live stream of that doubles match.
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 08:56 AM   #140
country flag Labamba

Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light

they had a good chance to go far here

Flavia was fit enough for the mixed doubles yesterday but not for this
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 11:10 AM   #141
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

ohh so thats wat happened. i had a bit of a feeling maria might've been injured and i was trying to think bak to all her matches and practice sessions to where maria might have injured herself. i was soooo looking forward to watching the dubs match. i sat right behind the players' chairs and as soon as i saw maria i would've leaned in as close as possible and called 'happy belated 22nd birthday for yesterday maria i dont really have anything to give u, so here *gives her present* they're tim tams, they're really nice with hot chocolate or milo'

i was literally running around asking all the info ppl wat they knew about the dubs match not being played, they couldnt tell me much. poor maria and flavia. i was sooo looking forward to a hantuchova-sugiyama V.S kirilenko-pennetta dubs match-up in the semi-final or something

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 03:03 PM   #142
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Poor Maria ,she's very unlucky since the beginning of the season.

I hope that Flavia's injury is not so serious.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote