Dementieva's matches - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2009, 10:59 PM   #166
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dementieva's matches

barrois torrent is awesome finished in like 20 mins.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 05:07 PM   #167
country flag dimka_83

dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light

Barrois vs. Dementieva

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60MJEMKS
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B092KEC5
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YYETJ68B
Part 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXKALOMN
Part 5: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FLARJZCA
dimka_83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 05:24 PM   #168
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

Can't find the 2 round yet...
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 06:27 PM   #169
country flag bluesky2156

bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice bluesky2156 is just really nice

well done, thank you very much
bluesky2156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 05:55 AM   #170
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _elenad_ View Post
is this the whole match?
when i open it its only the last set.
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 07:00 AM   #171
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

it's only the last set

esp broadcasted a recap only at 1.00am after murray I remember
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 07:05 AM   #172
country flag _elenad_

AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2009 - ROUND 2

Elena Dementieva - Iveta Benesova
http://wtatour.fr/showthread.php?p=9706#post9706

thanks to nouf from wtatour.fr
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 05:33 PM   #173
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Poor Barrois...it's crazy how it got pitch black during that point that she lost. Was that the roof closing, or was it just the sky? lol...I don't know. I also noticed how Elena seems pleased with herself in this match...smiling to herself a lot. And I love that she's putting more spin on the ball, because it really makes her shots even more consistent, and she still mixes it up with some really flat shots when she needs to. And her serving is more consistently hard, which is a great thing.

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 07:57 PM   #174
country flag _elenad_

I agree with roof-shadow/light transition point loss for the german: the point should be replayed (these things NEVER happens on women matches...)

Elena found a rough start: Barrois is at her best career high so she's in top confidence mentally and for sure it helped her to do better. The hot temperatures provided also some minors adaptive problems to Elena.

I think the new coach gave her more confidence & reliability.
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 08:05 PM   #175
country flag _elenad_

AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2009 - ROUND 3

Elena Dementieva - Samantha Stosur
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1476983

Last edited by _elenad_ : Feb 20th, 2009 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Added tennis.tv link
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 12:05 AM   #176
country flag -jenks-

-jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _elenad_ View Post
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2009 - ROUND 3

Elena Dementieva - Samantha Stosur
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1476983

I don't understand this website! what do i click to download?
-jenks- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 01:48 AM   #177
country flag saul1333
język

click the disk picture Скачать
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 08:04 AM   #178
country flag yazizouzov

yazizouzov is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry but when i click on the button they sadrussian)
Рейтинг 0.01 (что такое рейтинг) уже не позволяет вам скачивать новые торренты.

Для поднятия рейтинга, вы можете что-либо раздать из ваших прошлых закачек, либо организовать новую раздачу.

Пожалуйста, помните о том, что ваше yчастие в системе BitTorrent не может ограничиваться только скачиванием!

i d'ont understand
yazizouzov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 09:57 AM   #179
country flag _elenad_

it says you have a low ratio

ratio is your : up / dl bytes
Maybe in the past you downloaded more than seeding

you need to seed & share matches you downloaded before to raise it: the value must reach at least 0.3 to let you download torrent files again
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 04:48 PM   #180
country flag yazizouzov

yazizouzov is an unknown quantity at this point

can you please tell me what i must do ?
or can upload this torrent on megaupload.com or mininova.org or isohunt.com ?
Please please
yazizouzov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote