Yanina Wickmayer - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2009, 05:16 AM   #556
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

I hope she win,in 2nd round Ivanovic() or Goerges.
Well,if she can reach the 2R I could be happy
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2009, 11:47 AM   #557
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope for the first win of 2009

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 03:32 PM   #558
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengt View Post
Yanina vs. qualifier in the 1st round of the AO... not bad, right
Never underestimate qualifiers, though!

Good luck!
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #559
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

i come back...sorry my mates, my belgians fans i've been on holidays! but i come back!
im very anxious ..i want Yanina win her first match of 2OO9! She lost in Brisbane (vs Coin) and in Hobart's qualy (vs Poutchek) but she needs a victory to increase her confidence! The Australian Open' draw is ready!

AUSTRALIAN OPEN:

R1: Yanina Wickmayer BEL vs Qualy

and if Nina wins, she will play against Ivanovic...and on the other part if Flipper wins, she will face with Jankovic....a dream will come true! see my belgians on tv!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 10:59 AM   #560
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She plays against Brianti. She plays already on monday. The first match at 11am at court 18

Old Jan 17th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #561
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

good luck against Brianti!
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 11:35 AM   #562
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

GL
Court 18 not have cameras,right?
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 11:39 AM   #563
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Yeah Dorien! im so nervous!

AUSTRALIAN OPEN:

COURT 18
1st match- R1: Yanina Wickmayer BEL vs Alberta Brianti ITA

Alberta is playing good...in Aukland she passed the Qualy and then she lost with Wozniacki. She passed the Qualy again in Australia so her confidence's high! but Nina can win this match! C'MON MY BELGIAN BABE!

HEAD-TO-HEAD: O-O...FIRST MEETING!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 12:00 PM   #564
country flag #kArLoS#

stupid question but I´m not sure:when starts AO?This night or tomorrow night?
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 02:43 PM   #565
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
stupid question but I´m not sure:when starts AO?This night or tomorrow night?
Tomorrow night
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #566
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

it isn't a stupid question Karlos, it's difficult with all the timedifferences

Old Jan 17th, 2009, 07:52 PM   #567
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know IF Yanina will play doubles, and if so, who she will be playing with??
I would love to see her play doubles with Flipkens
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 09:23 PM   #568
country flag JOCHEBEL

yeah...a great doubles team: Wickmayer and Flipkens!
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 12:26 PM   #569
country flag Allez-H

Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a good draw. First a qualifier and as a reward a possible match-up against a topplayer on a showcourt. Qualifiers are always tricky though and it seems that Brianti has had much more match-play then Yanina, but a win is defintely not impossible. Let's hope she can score her first victory here. I'd love to see her play against Ana on TV Goodluck to her!

As for the doubles, she'll apparently play with Domachowska so no Kirsten.
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 12:55 PM   #570
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Kom op, Yanina!