January 2009 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2009, 07:49 AM   #31
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all
Re: January 2009

wait until it's finished, at least
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2009, 06:07 PM   #32
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

still waiting for vee vs. JJ
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:52 AM   #33
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dcool View Post
Please Aga vs Lena!!!
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=155

Old Jan 15th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #34
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

I wished that JJ fan would upload the hongkong match against venus. I think they should overcome their ego and think of the majority on this board here that want to watch the HK match!
Was Venus soo good that you can't upload it? You are uploading every match from HK, thanks for that, but why not the vee vs. JJ match?
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 06:10 AM   #35
country flag #1SteffiGraf#1

#1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future

Thank guys for all the matches posted. Hopefully it keeps up throught the Ausy Open
------------------------------------------------------------
Hingis Fan est. 1996
Pova Fan est. 2009
#1SteffiGraf#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:09 AM   #36
country flag King Richard

King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all

My Sydney2009 matches on Rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/users/LMN7I4
Each match divided into 90 mb mkv files (can be played individually)
Will upload all matches on megaupload later, without splitting (as far as the filesize is below the 1024 MB limit)
King Richard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:28 AM   #37
country flag _elenad_

why not trying mediafire ?
file treatments, dir manager...
no band and delays between downs...
much faster than rapidshare...
less problems with nat-forwarded isps...
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:56 AM   #38

King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all

Speed on rapidshare is ok for me, both up and download, but maybe that depends on location or whether you have an account with them (I do). Does mediafire have an upload manager tool or something ? I mean, also for free users; I'm not planning to set up yet another account, and I've had too many issues both with rapidshare and megaupload when trying to upload through the web interface.
The rapidshare upload tool however nicely uses close to my full bandwidth (which isn't much I must admit; only 700 kbit/sec ) on upload, same for the megaupload tool.
I definitely agree the delay between downloads on RS for free users is very annoying, but that's why I have the account (but I don't think I'll renew it as almost everyone here is now using either.megaupload or torrents)
Luckily my isp isn't blocking rapidshare (or any filesharing site afaik)
Judging from how many people are using it, I can assume Megaupload is OK for everyone ? I think the limitations for free users there aren't that bad.

I've managed to get the torrent downloading from torrents.ru working and I'm also getting decent upload speeds, but are there any experts here, willing to write / point me to a dummies guide on creating/sharing my own torrents (general or specifically for torrents.ru or t3nnis.tv), so I could use that as another alternative ? Would really appreciate that
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 07:59 PM   #39
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Anybody has Michelle de Brito vs Zheng in JB Classic 2009?
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #40
country flag Xylon

Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of

guys, I am uploading Venus vs Jelena Jankovic (Hong Kong) on youtube

here's the first part:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=knHNsjrlfJ0
second: http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUdhY4qGgfg

As it takes so much time to convert, and then upload...please give me some time. I'll finish the upload ASAP.

Last edited by Xylon : Jan 16th, 2009 at 11:44 PM.
Xylon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:53 PM   #41
country flag SvetaKuzzy

SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylon View Post
guys, I am uploading Venus vs Jelena Jankovic (Hong Kong) on youtube

here's the first part:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=knHNsjrlfJ0

As it takes so much time to convert, and then upload...please give me some time. I'll finish the upload ASAP.
U r my favourite person so far in 2009!

Have a brownie point!

Did you know you have gorgeous eyes!? You should use them to view this page:

http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1308
SvetaKuzzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #42
country flag SvetaKuzzy

SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all SvetaKuzzy is a name known to all

OOOOH! And gr8 quality 2!

Old Jan 16th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielafrenchfan View Post
serena vs caro plz ?
here
Sydney 2009 matches on Rapidshare
Uploading all matches to MegaUpload too, but it'll take a couple of days before that finishes...
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #44
country flag MBM
@markmcgee91

MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute MBM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvetaKuzzy View Post
U r my favourite person so far in 2009!

Have a brownie point!

hey! i was the one who was giving out brownie points! get yr own system! lollage...

but thanx 4 the jj v venus vids
MBM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:27 PM   #45
country flag SvetaKuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBM View Post
hey! i was the one who was giving out brownie points! get yr own system! lollage...

but thanx 4 the jj v venus vids
i may have stolen your brownie points, but you can never steal my lollage!

hahahahaha

btw, i'm thinking of starting a Brownie Point Award of the Week!!!