Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2009, 01:28 AM   #31
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of
Re: Viktoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Here's the Brisbane Final Vika - Bartoli.
And the first title for our lovely Vika !
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=1HEG72S3

I will upload my videos of Vika during Roland Garros 2008 very soon.
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2009, 01:34 AM   #32
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

I reallt wanna se your videos of RG
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:29 AM   #33

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover_of_myskina View Post
Here's the Brisbane Final Vika - Bartoli.
And the first title for our lovely Vika !
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=1HEG72S3
For people who can't download on megaupload, I post the same video on youtube
part 1 : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=c5bDwqB70rg
part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wW-YiJUkf8
part 3 : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=bP3F9PvUgyg
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 07:04 PM   #34
country flag kammgretel

kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance to see the 1st Set and first games of 2nd set ? I downloaded it,that's the great moment of Vika.
kammgretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammgretel View Post
Any chance to see the 1st Set and first games of 2nd set ? I downloaded it,that's the great moment of Vika.
No chance with me...
I discovered the match was on a french channel at 1/0 on the second set
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:15 PM   #36
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammgretel View Post
I'll be uploading the entire match with English commentary and presentation and also the R16 and SF. I just bought the matches, now I just need to get them, convert them, and upload.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:18 PM   #37
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

when do you think that u will upload them?

I'm so impacient to watch it
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:41 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
I'll be uploading the entire match with English commentary and presentation and also the R16 and SF. I just bought the matches, now I just need to get them, convert them, and upload.
Great
We are saved
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:09 PM   #39
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

@ Kiridina: I don't know. I don't even know when I will get them. And I must admit I am not the fastest person in the world to get things done, but I'll do my best in getting it done quickly.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 08:28 PM   #40
country flag VIKA?

all right

take your time
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 02:13 AM   #41
country flag VIKA?

short clip of Vika playing against Yaroslava

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9007610@N06/3352443989/
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 11:19 PM   #42
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Indian Wells QF: Victoria Azarenka vs. Dinara Safina

vs.

LAST GAMES: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...0&p=9363#p9363
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:11 PM   #43
country flag Sexysova

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Indian Wells SF: Vera Zvonareva vs. Victoria Azarenka

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...0&p=9380#p9380
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 01:22 PM   #44
country flag VIKA?

Vika traning in Miami:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiNK...e=channel_page
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 06:03 PM   #45
country flag Sexysova

Miami QF: Victoria Azarenka vs. Samantha Stosur

vs.

SET 2: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...7&p=9690#p9690